Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of us are there?

Default How many of us are there?

Hi guys.

Have any of you any idea how many people (about) globally are DL/AB. Be interesting to know what sort of perceptile we are in.

What are your thoughts?

Xxx

Question has been asked here and in just about any other ABDL community time and time again. Just as a rough estimate based on Casey, ABUs owner, in an reddit ama, in the US at least a godo guess is 1-4% of the population participate in ABDL activities in one way or another.

That doesn't sound like a lot, until you do a little math. Consider a small city of 5,000 people, with 3 other small towns around it with a total of another 5,000 people. That would mean on average in your little middle of who knows where USA city there are at least 9 other people in your general area. Now think about a bigger city with lets say a population of 250,000, with another 100,000 within 30 miles. That would mean 3,500 to 10,000. TEN THOUSAND in and around one decent size city.

So, even if those napkin math estimates are off by a good bit there are way more of us then most people would ever realize. Like where I work, there are 300-400 people. Means I'm almost for sure not the only one there that enjoys a nice cozy diaper.

I live in a pretty large community and I know 8 other inco's in my neighborhood and about 5 or 600 other inco's but have yet to meet another ABDL I have gone to city like an 1 1/2 from me and met a bunch , so either I live in a void ( that's punny!) or everybody is deep cover localy, I see lots of people who wear but I'm not going to call them out and risk embarrassing somebody , and the reason I know they are wearing is not because I am a serious perv I am just in wheelchair and at ass level all day so it's hard not to notice in everyday life .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Entertaining question - and that goes for other fetishes as well - the answer is, nobody knows as we tend to a bit in hiding for reasons I don't know. But probably many more than we think :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    Question has been asked here and in just about any other ABDL community time and time again. Just as a rough estimate based on Casey, ABUs owner, in an reddit ama, in the US at least a godo guess is 1-4% of the population participate in ABDL activities in one way or another.

That doesn't sound like a lot, until you do a little math. Consider a small city of 5,000 people, with 3 other small towns around it with a total of another 5,000 people. That would mean on average in your little middle of who knows where USA city there are at least 9 other people in your general area. Now think about a bigger city with lets say a population of 250,000, with another 100,000 within 30 miles. That would mean 3,500 to 10,000. TEN THOUSAND in and around one decent size city.

So, even if those napkin math estimates are off by a good bit there are way more of us then most people would ever realize. Like where I work, there are 300-400 people. Means I'm almost for sure not the only one there that enjoys a nice cozy diaper.
    If it was 1-4% globally then that would be 70-280 million AB/DLs. We might be a bit more noticeable me thinks

Good point babymt. I've just done some basic calculations on 7 billion (global population) even if we are 1 in 2000 there are 3.5 million of us!

Nowadays more and more people experiencing with diapers and other babyish items (through curiosity or their partners), more people are accepting this part of themselves and joining sites like this one meaning the percentage, at least in my opinion, is going up, let's say it's about 5% of the worlds population and as of 26th September 2016 the estimated population is 7,349,000,000 you could say there are roughly almost 368,000,000 people who are AB, DL, a combination or use them in some form of roleplay.

Now usually people who, at least from my experience, are ABDL usually come from more economically developed countries and more in the Western World so let's say the population of more economically developed Western countries is roughly 4,800,000,000 then you could say there are roughly 240,000,000 who are AB, DL, a combination or use them in some form of roleplay.

Then again I could be way off.

This is just my opinion but I think 1 percent would be a lot closer estimation than 4 percent, but who knows.

I really don't think its that common. I would guess its only a fraction of 1%. Of course, my guess is based on nothing other than the fact that I've never seen or met another AB/DL that I knew of. If it were more common, I think there would be a much larger online community. Its not a bad thing...we're just unique and rare!