What sports do you play? If any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edr671

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personally enjoy football, bicycling, rugby (although I was always way too small to play) running. Recently completed a 117 km bike rally.

Last edited:
Soccer maybe, I've attending some of tournaments.
Else was football and basketball.

By football I meant soccer.

Swimming, Bicycling, Bowling. I used to be pretty serious in the water, but that was years ago. The cycling has always just been a hobby and something I enjoy. Bowling on there other hand, I'm pretty much the best at that. You could say it's pretty serious.

I like to swim (although it's just recreation and exercise for me), and play water volleyball and pickleball at the YMCA.

I enjoy shootin' hoops, swimming, and bowling. As a kid, I did swim team for several years, and also played soccer. Never have been much of a sports fan, though--which is to say that watching things like football bores me to tears. (Somewhat ironically, though, I was in marching band all through high school and college.)

Nice, did you ever do any bicycle marathons? If not you should try it. Very rewarding. Although I wouldn't suggest trying the 117km on your first go l.

We like to ride our bike almost every day. Mommy fills up our bottle and clips it to our bicycle. And then we like to grow our very secret garden. Does growing gardens count? After lots of outdoor activities, our AngelMommy makes us come in so she can change our diaper, feed us lunch, and pats us on the bottom and she gives us the butterfly kisses that help us fall asleep for our nap. Then she wakes us up, changes our diaper again, and sends us out to play. This is what we usually do over and over again into the night ... This is our daily sports and outdoor fun! We are healthy and happy happy happy!

May you find comfort & peace!
Sincerely,
Voksen Bleie Komfort

Last edited:
I used to play city league softball but now I just get out on my bicycle.

I was never very big on team sports, but did start running again recently, 4+ miles at least 3 times a week. Would love to swim again but don't have easy access to a pool. Have also wanted a bike for a number of years.

Cycling is amazing. I find it very relaxing and it helps me wake up in the morning lol.

I'm not sure if it really counts as a sport, but I am a runner. I did do Cross Country and Track back in High School. I run approximately 30 miles a week on average now, and have completed a half marathon.

Running definitely counts as a sport in my book. Good on you though for staying active. Its hard tp find people that like to exercise these days.

I've never been interested in sport of any kind, whether watching or participating. But I used to go swimming for a few hours a day, six days a week when I was a kid. I'd swim now, but without your own pool, it's a right-old hassle.

I also love riding my mountain bike. I've managed to fit a rack and panniers, and I don't drive any more, so it's my main mode of transport. And, if I don't need to go anywhere, I just ride around for 10 or 20 miles.

I can't explain why cycling feels like so much fun. There's the peace-and-quiet, the fresh air and countryside, the feeling of freedom, the air rushing through your hair...

Never been into sports at all. I mean the exception being maybe watching racing or some sort of car show. Skateboarding and biking seems also pretty cool. I did skateboard for a little while, never enough to learn tricks though.

Maxx said:
I have a friend who ditched her car and got around by bike for a number of years. She was in killer shape and never even realized it until we talked her into some races. Commuter miles sneak up on you. If you were to keep track, I bet it would be a pretty big number at the end of the year.

Well, I'm not working at the moment. If I was, I'd probably have to get the train or bus. But yeah -- I got a bike computer a few years back. The first year I had it I managed 3,000 miles, which ain't bad (for me). My best mate drove fewer miles in his car in that time! I haven't quite kept that up in recent years...

The thing that surprised me is how big my forearm muscles got when riding off-road. Climbing sandy hills out of the saddle really gives your arm muscles a workout!

I used to play basketball,but not anymore :(

I do a lot of hiking and biking, I did not get to kayak last year very much, but i enjoy that too!! swimming as well...my favorite is biking though, especially in the spring and fall. looong loooong bike rides through the woods. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back