What sports do you play? If any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxx said:
Yeah, that's my point. Quite a bit for someone not training for something. I tend to think about it in terms of fuel requirements. More specifically, pizzas and beers. Or ice cream. That's roughly 850 bottles of Guinness right there.

Ha ha! I know what you mean. I used to think cycling to a nearby town would save me the £5 bus fare... But it's surprising how much extra food you need to eat when you exercise (less than £5-worth, though).

And there is nothing better than that first sip of fresh ale after a 30-mile ride in the summer heat!

Basketball, soccer, ultimate frisbee, surfing, running, snowboarding, biking, skateboarding, tennis, golf, volleyball, etc. If there is a sport with a ball, board, wheels or disc, I've probably played it or continue to play it, What I'm playing these days is largely dictated by time constraints and how my knees are doing (numerous surgeries). Lately its running and skateboarding.

I did play football. I love the game(see: Avatar, lol), was born and raised watching the Saints, but the lockerroom culture was pretty shit for me as you might imagine. Had to change in the stall and that prettymuch spells the doom in a macho jock scene. Ended up joining the band in the end, heh.

Nowadays my spinal problems would prevent me, sadly.

Mountain biking in the spring, summer, fall and snowboarding in the winter. I was terrible at team sports because I was too small and not very athletic when I was young. Ironically, now I'm probably more fit and athletic than 95% of people my age.

I used to play in an adult baseball league. I dirt bike about every weekend, I like biking, hiking, bowling, golf and trap shooting.

Very amateurish cycling, but I have been getting fitter so that I can eventually join a cycling club. I also use an outdoor gym periodically back pain permitting. Did a nice 26 mile ride recently. Saving up for both a gravel bike and a road bike. Currently have an electric bike and a mountain bike.

I don't really "play" sports because I prefer leisure ones.

Snowboarding, Surfing, Swimming, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Skydiving

Running, swimming, hiking and bouldering/ rock climbing. Don't do much lifting but I do alot of bodyweight workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back