• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all – nice to meet you. I’m a fairly easy-going guy with a Masters Degree in Architecture and Design living a very fulfilling life doing things I thoroughly love.

Recently I discovered the DL-side of myself and THAT I have not regretted! I wear long-time on an almost daily basis and find it both erotically stimulating and very comfortable both psychologically and physically. I’m in a relationship and my partner is fully aware of my new activities and 100% supportive – actually I’ve always been fairly open about my kinky sides and though one occasionally shocks someone then it’s hardly something they won’t get over, so to speak :)

Interest-wise it so happens that my professional and hobby lives are intertwined – doing design and music production both at work and in my spare time. I used to be active in equestrian sports (horse-racing and military) but I’m currently living in a country with no real possibilities for such activities.

I found this good forum via a google-search and decided to join to meet like-minded folks and to share experiences and opinions about our particular interest. I intend to participate when ever I believe I have something worthwhile to share.

Looking forward to it.

Hello there and welcome,
Architecture is good thing, well I've just finished my bachelor's degree in Civil engineering and now I was in Biotechnical engineering master degree progress, yeah I also work as professor assistant. So for more familiar and more know you, where are you from? And what's your interest and hobbies? Nice to meet you.

AEther*

Nice to meet you too. I don't believe that further familiarization is needed for the time being, if you'll excuse my broken French... ;-) That will come over time.

I gave the intro that the good moderators asked for, and I honestly came here to this forum first and foremost to share experiences about diapers - not really for discussing Walter Gropius and Herbie Hancock :)

I believe I already indicated my "hobbies" :)

jguy said:
Nice to meet you too. I don't believe that further familiarization is needed for the time being, if you'll excuse my broken French... ;-) That will come over time.

I gave the intro that the good moderators asked for, and I honestly came here to this forum first and foremost to share experiences about diapers - not really for discussing Walter Gropius and Herbie Hancock :)

I believe I already indicated my "hobbies" :)

Hi and welcome to the site. I am a professional musician so if ever you want to talk about music, I'm on board. I just bought a Yamaha Avant Grand, N2, something H. Hancock pushes on the Yamaha site. The instrument I tried out at the store had just been purchased by Bruce Hornsby. Anyway, welcome. I hope you have a good experience here.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I am a professional musician so if ever you want to talk about music, I'm on board. I just bought a Yamaha Avant Grand, N2, something H. Hancock pushes on the Yamaha site. The instrument I tried out at the store had just been purchased by Bruce Hornsby. Anyway, welcome. I hope you have a good experience here.

That's awesome - I'm primarily a composer/arranger/producer (actually, we just published our first CD) and I almost solely work in a MIDI DAW environment using softsynths - the one I use the most is Native Instruments Kontakt. My own music style is quite versatile, but our first album was decided to go a classic rock direction with a bit of jazziness in the harmonics, so to speak.

dogboy said:

Right now listening to funkjazzfusion by John Patitucci - produced by GRP - COLD as ice harmonics - it is wonderful! Check out JOAB from the album SKETCHBOOK. If you cannot find it I'll be happy to send it to you. I sense you'll enjoy it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Another one you would enjoy is the late Michel Petrucciani - he was awesome and his musicality knew few boundaries... kinda interesting how a diaper-forum turns into a musical forum within 48 hour... :)

jguy said:
That's awesome - I'm primarily a composer/arranger/producer (actually, we just published our first CD) and I almost solely work in a MIDI DAW environment using softsynths - the one I use the most is Native Instruments Kontakt. My own music style is quite versatile, but our first album was decided to go a classic rock direction with a bit of jazziness in the harmonics, so to speak.

That's really quite awesome. When I was digital piano shopping, I discovered Pianoworld.com and made a membership. I've learned quite a bit about MIDI DAW and Kontakt among others. For years I stayed within the confines of my various Korgs and their sequencers. I'm a church musician primarily so I would make arrangements out of the anthems my various choirs sang to. It was fun. I also played live keyboards for a very good rock/cover band. One of our gigs we played for over 20,000 people at the Virginia Garlic Festival.

This site is interesting because we talk about almost everything which I like.

Hello! Welcome to the community, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it very much :)

dogboy said:
That's really quite awesome. When I was digital piano shopping, I discovered Pianoworld.com and made a membership. I've learned quite a bit about MIDI DAW and Kontakt among others. For years I stayed within the confines of my various Korgs and their sequencers. I'm a church musician primarily so I would make arrangements out of the anthems my various choirs sang to. It was fun. I also played live keyboards for a very good rock/cover band. One of our gigs we played for over 20,000 people at the Virginia Garlic Festival.

This site is interesting because we talk about almost everything which I like.

As a kid I used to sing in a boys choir including church concerts. So multi-voice choir is absolutely an enormously important part of my jazz/funk/rock compositions/arrangements.

Yes, I agree - it would seem that the debates flow freely and diversely here :)

jguy said:
As a kid I used to sing in a boys choir including church concerts. So multi-voice choir is absolutely an enormously important part of my jazz/funk/rock compositions/arrangements.

Yes, I agree - it would seem that the debates flow freely and diversely here :)

When I was a college student, I sang with the men and boys choir at Trinity Church, Princeton under Jim Litton. It was one of the best musical experiences in my life. We even sang with the men and boys choir at The National Cathedral. We did Evensong and it was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back