Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

Hello all nice to meet you. Im a fairly easy-going guy with a Masters Degree in Architecture and Design living a very fulfilling life doing things I thoroughly love.

Recently I discovered the DL-side of myself and THAT I have not regretted! I wear long-time on an almost daily basis and find it both erotically stimulating and very comfortable both psychologically and physically. Im in a relationship and my partner is fully aware of my new activities and 100% supportive actually Ive always been fairly open about my kinky sides and though one occasionally shocks someone then its hardly something they wont get over, so to speak :-)

Interest-wise it so happens that my professional and hobby lives are intertwined doing design and music production both at work and in my spare time. I used to be active in equestrian sports (horse-racing and military) but Im currently living in a country with no real possibilities for such activities.

I found this good forum via a google-search and decided to join to meet like-minded folks and to share experiences and opinions about our particular interest. I intend to participate when ever I believe I have something worthwhile to share.

Looking forward to it.

Hello there and welcome,
    Architecture is good thing, well I've just finished my bachelor's degree in Civil engineering and now I was in Biotechnical engineering master degree progress, yeah I also work as professor assistant. So for more familiar and more know you, where are you from? And what's your interest and hobbies? Nice to meet you.

AEther*

Nice to meet you too. I don't believe that further familiarization is needed for the time being, if you'll excuse my broken French... ;-) That will come over time.

I gave the intro that the good moderators asked for, and I honestly came here to this forum first and foremost to share experiences about diapers - not really for discussing Walter Gropius and Herbie Hancock :-)

I believe I already indicated my "hobbies" :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jguy View Post
    Nice to meet you too. I don't believe that further familiarization is needed for the time being, if you'll excuse my broken French... ;-) That will come over time.

I gave the intro that the good moderators asked for, and I honestly came here to this forum first and foremost to share experiences about diapers - not really for discussing Walter Gropius and Herbie Hancock :-)

I believe I already indicated my "hobbies" :-)
    Hi and welcome to the site. I am a professional musician so if ever you want to talk about music, I'm on board. I just bought a Yamaha Avant Grand, N2, something H. Hancock pushes on the Yamaha site. The instrument I tried out at the store had just been purchased by Bruce Hornsby. Anyway, welcome. I hope you have a good experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. I am a professional musician so if ever you want to talk about music, I'm on board. I just bought a Yamaha Avant Grand, N2, something H. Hancock pushes on the Yamaha site. The instrument I tried out at the store had just been purchased by Bruce Hornsby. Anyway, welcome. I hope you have a good experience here.
    That's awesome - I'm primarily a composer/arranger/producer (actually, we just published our first CD) and I almost solely work in a MIDI DAW environment using softsynths - the one I use the most is Native Instruments Kontakt. My own music style is quite versatile, but our first album was decided to go a classic rock direction with a bit of jazziness in the harmonics, so to speak.

Right now listening to funkjazzfusion by John Patitucci - produced by GRP - COLD as ice harmonics - it is wonderful! Check out JOAB from the album SKETCHBOOK. If you cannot find it I'll be happy to send it to you. I sense you'll enjoy it :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Another one you would enjoy is the late Michel Petrucciani - he was awesome and his musicality knew few boundaries... kinda interesting how a diaper-forum turns into a musical forum within 48 hour... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jguy View Post
    That's awesome - I'm primarily a composer/arranger/producer (actually, we just published our first CD) and I almost solely work in a MIDI DAW environment using softsynths - the one I use the most is Native Instruments Kontakt. My own music style is quite versatile, but our first album was decided to go a classic rock direction with a bit of jazziness in the harmonics, so to speak.
    That's really quite awesome. When I was digital piano shopping, I discovered Pianoworld.com and made a membership. I've learned quite a bit about MIDI DAW and Kontakt among others. For years I stayed within the confines of my various Korgs and their sequencers. I'm a church musician primarily so I would make arrangements out of the anthems my various choirs sang to. It was fun. I also played live keyboards for a very good rock/cover band. One of our gigs we played for over 20,000 people at the Virginia Garlic Festival.

This site is interesting because we talk about almost everything which I like.

Hello! Welcome to the community, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it very much

That's really quite awesome. When I was digital piano shopping, I discovered Pianoworld.com and made a membership. I've learned quite a bit about MIDI DAW and Kontakt among others. For years I stayed within the confines of my various Korgs and their sequencers. I'm a church musician primarily so I would make arrangements out of the anthems my various choirs sang to. It was fun. I also played live keyboards for a very good rock/cover band. One of our gigs we played for over 20,000 people at the Virginia Garlic Festival.

This site is interesting because we talk about almost everything which I like.
    As a kid I used to sing in a boys choir including church concerts. So multi-voice choir is absolutely an enormously important part of my jazz/funk/rock compositions/arrangements.

Yes, I agree - it would seem that the debates flow freely and diversely here :-)