Dating in confidence - in Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last night on a date I had my first ”non-sexual” diaper experience, so to speak. As a DL my primary attraction to diapers is a sexual fetish combined with a kind of great both psychological and physical comfort. I’ve been into this for about six months now - I wear long-time on a near daily basis and admit it’s highly addictive :)

However, last night I had arranged a date – apparently I must have eaten something I shouldn’t have and had diarrhea the entire afternoon so I almost called off the date. Until it hit me “Why don’t I just wear diapers – just in case...?” So I did and everything went fine without any incidents :) Perhaps the added confidence wearing diapers made me relax and I had a single totally undramatic visit to the men’s room – so being a DL also has its practical sides, I guess :)

Good for you, glad it worked out.

having ibs I've learned if I'm worried just wear a diaper, under pants no ones going to know anyway unless you do actually end up needing them, its alot easier explaining a medical condition and a product for it then why you just messed your pants, alot less clean up too

rennecfox said:
having ibs I've learned if I'm worried just wear a diaper, under pants no ones going to know anyway unless you do actually end up needing them, its alot easier explaining a medical condition and a product for it then why you just messed your pants, alot less clean up too

That's exactly how I felt, yes - your point is superb. I don't know if I have IBS, but I admittedly have had a few "incidents" back in time - and needless to say I was not wearing diapers. And THAT becomes messy - when one "can't trust a fart..." so to speak :) And over time I guess one's farts get less and less trustworthy...

Anyway, from now on I'll wear diapers much more consistently when going out - and as you indicated, it's a good excuse to wear them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back