Thread: Dating in confidence - in Diapers

Default Dating in confidence - in Diapers

Last night on a date I had my first ”non-sexual” diaper experience, so to speak. As a DL my primary attraction to diapers is a sexual fetish combined with a kind of great both psychological and physical comfort. I’ve been into this for about six months now - I wear long-time on a near daily basis and admit it’s highly addictive :-)

However, last night I had arranged a date – apparently I must have eaten something I shouldn’t have and had diarrhea the entire afternoon so I almost called off the date. Until it hit me “Why don’t I just wear diapers – just in case...?” So I did and everything went fine without any incidents :-) Perhaps the added confidence wearing diapers made me relax and I had a single totally undramatic visit to the men’s room – so being a DL also has its practical sides, I guess :-)

having ibs I've learned if I'm worried just wear a diaper, under pants no ones going to know anyway unless you do actually end up needing them, its alot easier explaining a medical condition and a product for it then why you just messed your pants, alot less clean up too

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    having ibs I've learned if I'm worried just wear a diaper, under pants no ones going to know anyway unless you do actually end up needing them, its alot easier explaining a medical condition and a product for it then why you just messed your pants, alot less clean up too
    That's exactly how I felt, yes - your point is superb. I don't know if I have IBS, but I admittedly have had a few "incidents" back in time - and needless to say I was not wearing diapers. And THAT becomes messy - when one "can't trust a fart..." so to speak :-) And over time I guess one's farts get less and less trustworthy...

Anyway, from now on I'll wear diapers much more consistently when going out - and as you indicated, it's a good excuse to wear them :-)