Almost wet myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaho

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
so I posted one in the IC blog but not much help. But yesterday at work I nearly almost peed myself just being relaxed. I wear a diaper very rarely and I'm not IC. So should I be worried about it? I have noticed it happen more today

Um, perhaps. Your setup is that this isn't an issue of getting used to diapers and you've had no prior medical history of incontinence. Have you altered your bathroom or drinking habits in the past few days, or started taking any kind of new medication for something else? If not, I'd suggest making a doctor's appointment. It's not typical to have accidents or even near misses in a healthy adult unless you're doing something like drinking a lot and intentionally not using the bathroom, and it could be a sign of an infection.

Did you have accidents when you were younger? Have you been sick or stressed or particularly tired lately? Some people have sturdier plumbing that others, but if none of these are the case, it seems odd that it would come out of nowhere. I suppose it could be a mild bladder infection, particularly if you're urinating more overall. You could err on the side of caution and start drinking cranberry juice regularly (skip anything that doesn't explicitly list "27% cranberry juice" or better), generally keeping yourself hydrated, and getting plenty of sleep. If you're concerned about accidents, you could get some pads, belted undergarments, or pull-ups for the short term. Otherwise, IMHO I wouldn't panic for now.

Well we can add bedwetting to it because I just wet my bed last night�� Well everything is fine with my health. I have a physical scheduled in next couple weeks. No infection because it doesn't hurt and I go to the bathroom like normal. Stress is alway high for me with work full time and living on a very slim budget and looking for a new job (current employer knows that they are underpaying me by $6 - $9 an hour and won't do anything until next year) and going to school to get my master degree.

If they are under paying you by that much I hope next year you work for a competitor who does value there employees at a much farer wage.

I remember my mom telling me that she worked for a lousy wage when going for her masters , she was employed by a psychiatric Hospital to "shadow" a delusional masochistic patient and make sure they did not come in contact with the sadistic patients on the ward .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yea and they know that they are underpaying me but their excuse is the budget, which I understand but that amount of money wears on me. But not as bad as trying to trying to live with all the bills like student loans, where I only can afford to just pay the accrued interest.

So I think all the stress is getting to me and causing the issues with nearly wetting during the day and wetting the bed.

Well student loans in this country ae a sin the money they make off of "low intrest loans is disgusting and when it's being payed back it goes right into the general fund and is squandered, students should get "no intrest loans" education is the key to this countries survival and growth.

Seak proper help or you could work yourself in to a early grave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parcelboy2 said:
Seak proper help or you could work yourself in to a early grave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work myself into a early grave? I am only 24, I'm not seeing myself dying soon haha

Idaho said:
Work myself into a early grave? I am only 24, I'm not seeing myself dying soon haha

British expression for being over worked and stressed
Joking aside the stress is causing you health issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Well student loans in this country ae a sin the money they make off of "low intrest loans is disgusting and when it's being payed back it goes right into the general fund and is squandered, students should get "no intrest loans" education is the key to this countries survival and growth.

I think that students that graduate within 4 years of starting should get 0% interest but if you graduate withing 6 years then have a reduced interest. But if you dropout then it should have a higher interest.

- - - Updated - - -

parcelboy2 said:
British expression for being over worked and stressed
Joking aside the stress is causing you health issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It could be but I will see. I will let my doc know when I go in for my annual physical.

I agree Idaho the said thing about student loans is I know several people who went the Piled High and Deep route they have been out of school for 15 years they still owe money and probably the reason for that is they are either over qualified so they don't get the job or are not quite qualified and don't get the job, one of them was laid off 3 years ago from working at two different universities teaching psychology and sociology when they did work the barely got paid for carrying the student load of three tenured professors, and no university on this coast will give tenure to a professor ( with the exception of making Spike Lee a tenured professor of film , he doesn't need the job he has his movies paying his bills) but once you get that education and make your parents proud there should be a good paying job out here for you.

Update: well last night I didn't wet the bed but I did have close call last night. During the day today I kept having the feeling that I was about to pee myself.

If this is a totally new experience for you and that physical is still is a couple weeks out, I'd still consider erring on the side of caution and getting a half gallon of cranberry juice. It can't hurt anything. Have you ever had a bladder infection? I'm not sure I can answer "yes", but do recall an experience or two within the last 10 years when I was urinating an awful lot and it wasn't caffeine-induced. I recall that this did the trick for me.

depends4me said:
If this is a totally new experience for you and that physical is still is a couple weeks out, I'd still consider erring on the side of caution and getting a half gallon of cranberry juice. It can't hurt anything. Have you ever had a bladder infection? I'm not sure I can answer "yes", but do recall an experience or two within the last 10 years when I was urinating an awful lot and it wasn't caffeine-induced. I recall that this did the trick for me.

I have had a UTI before and this isn't it. Plus I usually get a UTI after sex and I haven't had sex for about 6 months.

Okay, you know your body best. Hope you're able to get by until you see the doctor.

When I get used to wearing diapers regularly, my body becomes more relaxed, and (after many years of getting accustomed to it), I find it really easy to pee without thinking about it. When I stop wearing diapers, I often find that I have increased urgency, and a couple of times I've almost relaxed enough to wet myself, before remembering that I'm not diapered, and catching myself just in time. That usually lasts for a day or so until my body adjust back to "normal".

Idaho said:
Well we can add bedwetting to it because I just wet my bed last night��

I've never wet the bed as an adult, so I'd be a bit more concerned about that. Also, if the feeling that you're almost wetting youself lasts for more than a day or two after a long period of being diapered, I'd get that checked out. Probably worth seeing a doctor just to make sure you don't have an infection or (touch wood) anything serious.

And when you say you're being underpaid... do you mean less than is in your contract?! I'd definitely speak to your work about that, and consider taking the matter to a tribunal or court.

Out of an abundance of caution it sounds very much like a UTI , maybe the time has come to give a specimen and rule it out, that way we would all be able to guess and speculate with more peace of mind knowing that it's not related to a health issue . And saying your only 24 that's a blind spot all people have , yet it's a fact when the ride stops it's over , the last second of your life is not the one to say this was a bad Idea! Go pee in a cup and remember buildings collapse, planes crash, stray bullets hit people , even though you are 24 doesn't make you safe or immune it just gives you more reserve and a better chance of seeing 25 here in my town we just had a 17 year old with an incurable disease turn off her own ventilator rather than continue declining in health, nothing in life is certain except that you will die at some point, no one knows if that's in 50 minutes or 50 years, but we like to think positively. Sorry to sound like a wet diaper but I am a "educated decision" kind of guy, I like to eliminate as many variables as possible .

Well last night I did wet the bed again and I am getting concerned. My doctor appointment isn't until the 18th :(

tiny said:
When I get used to wearing diapers regularly, my body becomes more relaxed, and (after many years of getting accustomed to it), I find it really easy to pee without thinking about it. When I stop wearing diapers, I often find that I have increased urgency, and a couple of times I've almost relaxed enough to wet myself, before remembering that I'm not diapered, and catching myself just in time. That usually lasts for a day or so until my body adjust back to "normal".

Well that is one thing I haven't wore a diaper in couple months so it isn't myself use to wetting a diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Tetra said:
Out of an abundance of caution it sounds very much like a UTI , maybe the time has come to give a specimen and rule it out, that way we would all be able to guess and speculate with more peace of mind knowing that it's not related to a health issue . And saying your only 24 that's a blind spot all people have , yet it's a fact when the ride stops it's over , the last second of your life is not the one to say this was a bad Idea! Go pee in a cup and remember buildings collapse, planes crash, stray bullets hit people , even though you are 24 doesn't make you safe or immune it just gives you more reserve and a better chance of seeing 25 here in my town we just had a 17 year old with an incurable disease turn off her own ventilator rather than continue declining in health, nothing in life is certain except that you will die at some point, no one knows if that's in 50 minutes or 50 years, but we like to think positively. Sorry to sound like a wet diaper but I am a "educated decision" kind of guy, I like to eliminate as many variables as possible .

It isn't a UTI because it isn't burning when I pee and I don't have urge to pee every 5-10 mins. Because when I get a UTI I usually wear a diaper to not have to get up to go to the bathroom every 5 mins.

Idaho said:
Well last night I did wet the bed again and I am getting concerned. My doctor appointment isn't until the 18th :(

The 18th of October?! Let the surgery know that it's not a routine appointment. Surely they can give you an appointment for tomorrow or the day after at the latest?

I'd get to a doctor ASAP, just in case there's anything serious going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Idaho said:
It isn't a UTI because it isn't burning when I pee and I don't have urge to pee every 5-10 mins. Because when I get a UTI I usually wear a diaper to not have to get up to go to the bathroom every 5 mins.

I'd probably avoid wearing a diaper if I had a UTI. You really want to minimise the risk of the infection being exacerbated by bacteria in your diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back