Nearly wetting during day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaho

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So yesterday at work I noticed that I have been starting to catch myself nearly wetting myself, should I be worried?

If you are IC no , if you wear diapers recreational it's time to start wearing less and use those control muscles more.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I rarely wear even tho I love diapers. And I am not IC

There are a lot of considerations here - This kind of urgency can have lots of causes and sometimes is just a temporary problem. The best thing might be to give yourself a little more time and then see your doctor if things are no better. I wouldn't do anything extreme like wearing any kind of protection, but I was once in a similar situation and having spare underwear stashed in the car or my work bag gave a little confidence!

Idaho said:
So yesterday at work I noticed that I have been starting to catch myself nearly wetting myself, should I be worried?

When this started happening to me I just started wearing nappies and let nature take it's course. I am almost completely incontinent now and dependant on nappies. I couldn't be happier.

Yeah IC is annoying sometimes but it's certainly not the he'll that vanilla thinks , so what I wear a diaper I wear glasses to everybody seems pretty well adjusted to that , he'll what was it the end of the nineties that people started buying glasses with no lenses because they thought they looked"cool", I would love to see that happen to us , can't wait for the day when your not padded they think somethings wrong with You! Stranger things have happened, 150 years from now the kids could be studying the Presidents and see the hate monger orange guys name, really a cool spot in history the first black President followed by the first orange guy or the first woman, that's awesomely historical

what are the circumstances? like I mean were you drinking anything new, have alot of caffeine or alcohol

No nothing new just every day things except coffee I hate that stuff but mainly just water

Tetra said:
can't wait for the day when your not padded they think somethings wrong with You!

Lol!

2016 - trendy parents refuse to vaccinate their children
2036 - trendy parents refuse to toilet train their children

I wet all the time at this point So wetting has become the way of life now . I have zero control of my bladder its been that way for years now.

I am partially continent. I find that I have to be sure my bladder is empty before going out, Sometimes I go out without a diaper, and need to find bathrooms nearby because I sense needing to go which may cause me to leak if I don't g; it et to the bathroom. I am trying to find training pants that will tolerate leaks until I find a bathroom. I have used Depends, and still do but they do not hold much so I added a poise pad to the Depends, they absorb pee but swell up and are uncomfortable sitting on it. Any Ideas

Get some ATN'S they are really a decent diaper for how cheap they are,and get the Coloplast bathroom app , you'll know the location of the nearest bathroom and be able to get there quicker no matter where you go .

today I was reminded the dangers of assuming diapers aren't necessary when out when I didn't put one on because I thought my brother planned to hit some place close then he ended up wanting to go some place a half hour away after I ended up drinking about a half pot of coffee.

alwayz said:
I am partially continent. I find that I have to be sure my bladder is empty before going out, Sometimes I go out without a diaper, and need to find bathrooms nearby because I sense needing to go which may cause me to leak if I don't g; it et to the bathroom. I am trying to find training pants that will tolerate leaks until I find a bathroom. I have used Depends, and still do but they do not hold much so I added a poise pad to the Depends, they absorb pee but swell up and are uncomfortable sitting on it. Any Ideas
Look for super undies bed wetting pants they are like training pants

I don't nearly wet anymore. I just wet. Sometimes I don't even realize I've done it. I wear pullups outside. At home I just let it go sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back