[HELP]Mom found goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLabc

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi I am new here and want someone else's opinion. I am a boy living in Canada.

I bought a pack of goodnites on Amazon and had them shipped to a local Post office. I forgot about them until I got a email saying they were ready to be picked up. Then I thought about picking them up but was too shy, thinking the PO employee would notice that they were goodnites.
That was a the start of summer. So I forgot about them for all of summer and thinking that the package would be shipped back to the amazon warehouse as stated in the email.

My mom then went to the PO last week and brought home my package and opened it without telling me. She then talked to me and in the conversation she referred to the goodnites as "inappropriate items". She then has put the package in her closet.

So to end this post I want to ask what I should do and how I should confront her.

DLabc said:
Hi I am new here and want someone else's opinion. I am a 16 Y/O boy living in Canada.

I bought a pack of goodnites on Amazon and had them shipped to a local Post office. I forgot about them until I got a email saying they were ready to be picked up. Then I thought about picking them up but was too shy, thinking the PO employee would notice that they were goodnites.
That was a the start of summer. So I forgot about them for all of summer and thinking that the package would be shipped back to the amazon warehouse as stated in the email.

My mom then went to the PO last week and brought home my package and opened it without telling me. She then talked to me and in the conversation she referred to the goodnites as "inappropriate items". She then has put the package in her closet.

So to end this post I want to ask what I should do and how I should confront her.

This is a 18+ website, but that being said, what does she mean by inappropriate items? is your house hold religious by any chance?

I am really not sure what she means. My house hold is not really religious so no.

Considering you're apparently incontinent, she has no right to keep diapers away from you. Pretty sure taking away someone's medical aids is a kind of abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back