Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Biggest Goodnites?

  1. #1

    Default Biggest Goodnites?

    What is the year that like goodnites had the biggest sizes? Like I know they have the same L/XL, but maybe one year they produced larger sizes or made them go up further on the waist.

  2. #2

    Default

    I would say probably the pre-2003 XL GoodNites, before they redesigned them with the trimmer fit.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer408 View Post
    I would say probably the pre-2003 XL GoodNites, before they redesigned them with the trimmer fit.
    Those probably cost like an arm and a leg... Damn haha

  4. #4

    Default

    DryNites in European countries are a little taller than US Goodnites, though their elastic is more snug. There's an eBay seller who has the L/XL flowers and butterflies ones for $12 currently with free shipping to the USA, who I and others here have had a good experience with.

  5. #5

    Default

    I'm not sure if I want to give up less flexible elastic for more height... The goodnites I already wear are a bit snug on me.

  6. #6

    Default

    The original XL Goodnites from 99-03. In '03 they combined the top two sizes into L/XL and also introduced "trim-fit". The new combination size was only as big as the original L's and the "trim-fit" was reduction in thickness. Things progressively became worse as they introduced gender specific GoodNites which allowed them to further reduce the thickness in favor of "zoned protection".

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    The original XL Goodnites from 99-03. In '03 they combined the top two sizes into L/XL and also introduced "trim-fit". The new combination size was only as big as the original L's and the "trim-fit" was reduction in thickness. Things progressively became worse as they introduced gender specific GoodNites which allowed them to further reduce the thickness in favor of "zoned protection".
    We seriously need to write a petition to Kimberly Clark to make a large goodnite that goes from like 85-125 lbs, and then the XL goes from like 130-155. Those would fit me so perfectly.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Prairie View Post
    DryNites in European countries are a little taller than US Goodnites, though their elastic is more snug. There's an eBay seller who has the L/XL flowers and butterflies ones for $12 currently with free shipping to the USA, who I and others here have had a good experience with.
    Should I just look up DryNites on eBay and he should come up?

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huggies-DryN...cAAOSwjVVV1aHh Are these it

  8. #8

    Default



    Yes, that's the seller I ordered from a couple of times. Best deal by far to get the UK ones in the USA.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-Jun-2016, 22:33
  2. What is your biggest *B/DL Fantasy?
    By EeeZee in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 21-Apr-2011, 10:53
  3. Biggest Fears?
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-Jun-2009, 08:33
  4. What's the biggest?
    By gman1225 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-Sep-2008, 03:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.