Not open for further replies.

joeytoddler

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Has anyone found cloth diapers that fit adults? Disposables are great, but unfortunately they create a lost of waste :( Plus they're pretty expensive.
For reference I'm 5'8", 135lbs and wear a size 30 men's pants.

There are several sources for adult cloth diapers, available as flat or pre-fold. I have found that baby flat diapers can fit me (38" waist), I lay 2 down flat then take 2 move and fold in thirds lengthwise and place in the middle and then lay 2 more flat on top. It is like a pre-fold but separates to single layers to wash and dry. You can adjust the number used to get a thickness that you like.

joeytoddler said:
Has anyone found cloth diapers that fit adults? Disposables are great, but unfortunately they create a lost of waste :( Plus they're pretty expensive.
For reference I'm 5'8", 135lbs and wear a size 30 men's pants.

Nope. No such thing. Definitely don't visit any of the following sites:

Neither should you plug "adult cloth diapers" into Google, Bing, Yahoo!, or your favorite search engine's search box, as you're certain to immediately find the sites listed above--which again, you definitely shouldn't visit.

:)

I just bought some big plain white terry-cloth towels from IKEA and they are doing a great job (terry cloth diapers are a tradition in Europe). Just fasten them with some diaper pins and put plastic pants over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back