How do you feel when you wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The condition and how long really plays a major part in how it feels, if its fresh and just on it's easy to feel but as it stays on it starts getting heavier and heavier until it is changed.

For me I feel safe and secure, at ease if you would. It is like the feeling of when my mom rubs my back as she tucks me in.

Hummm... Hard as a rock... Not really sure what to answer here :sweatdrop:

It's sexual, but not quite. I sometimes wear for quite long and than it's mostly "hey, I'm in a diaper" and that's it. No real change, except the obvious ones. But when it comes to sex or masturbation it becomes very arousing.

It's kinda weird when I think about it, but I never really understood that people say they are relaxed and it helps them to fight stress. It's not the case for me, but it would be really awesome if it could. Do you think it can become like that? Can you somewhat make yourself associate being safe, calm and relaxed with wearing?

I couldn't have said that any better myself, Silentdreamer1996.
I myself feel much the same way as you when I wear diapers they instantly have the pycalogical effect of transporting me back to a time when everything was much more simple.

I wear diapers virtually all of the time because of incontinence related problems with a weak bladder as well as to overcome ptsd left from being the victim of bullying and physical and mental abuse for years at the hands of those who I had thought were my friends but were in actual fact my worst enemies, and also from witnessing a road traffic incident where a pedestrian was killed by a drunk driver in 2010.

But going back to what I mean, when I am wearing diapers and using my pacifier and cuddling up with my giant teadybear at night whilst asleep I am instantantly back in a time before my life became a living hell by the way my teadybear is called urea after the big bear I won him in a pre-Christmas raffle in 2013 almost 3 years ago and have loved him ever-since I used to have a dog as a soulmate who was also my live cuddle buddy before I started wearing diapers and regressing to being a baby/toddler but sadly she died in 2006 of old age she was a golden Labrador retreiever mix called Freeway and had been a rescued dog and was named after the dog in heart to heart a 1970's tv series.

In 2010 I started having problems with my bladder and since then I have resorted to returning myself from being a adult to a 1-2 year old toddler in a adults body, after I turned 30 I had to begin wearing diapers again for only the second time in my life although six years on from then this doesn't keep me awake at night because I know that I have made the right choice,although I don't think of myself as either a adult baby or a diaper lover.

Plus I am moving out of my pearents house at some point next year and am going into care due to my disabilities and although this will be part-time care I am hoping that it means I can get properly re-assesed and maybe allowed to finally be put back into diapers full-time as I no longer want to be fighting a loosing battle with my body, and I it's trying to tell me what I have suspended for quite some time now and that's that I should never have been toilet/potty trained at such an early age in my childhood years and therefore should never have been out of diapers in the first-place then I will go with that as long as I can be in a safe environment where I can be myself without any pre-judgment and stigmatization then that's a good thing.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

Just got back from MFF where I went 24/7 for the weekend. Gotta say, it was nice not worrying about finding and using public restrooms. There is something just gross about public restrooms, especially at a Convention where they are always crowded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Diapers means security and comfort for me, since I don't have to worry when an urge strikes me and I have to go Very fast,which happens quite frequently. Wearing diapers which I do 24/7 gives me peace in mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel secure, and comfortable, except if I am out shopping with a wet diaper

ticklish..and comforted...and i feel mentally high..its weird..everything seems brighter...i get butterfies in my gut...and very sexually aroused throughout day where it makes sense to wear diapers because of leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back