How do you feel when you wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a combination psychological and sexual for me. I've been under a ton of a stress lately and I didn't realize how much of a psychological impact diapers have on me, until I started wearing 24/7 for awhile. In the brief periods where I did not wear in the past few weeks I noticed an increase in general anxiety. I have also noticed that wearing for such a long time has actually begun to decrease the sexual aspects of it.

I've been wanting to be back in diapers ever since I got out of them though (between 2 and 3 years old), long before sexuality came into the picture.

its more of a comfort thing for me. doesnt make me feel good just more relaxed like the feeling when you go from stuffy work clothes to your pajamas or lounging around clothes.

P.S im also lazy so i like wearing when im at my computer so i dont need to get up so they are also just practical

To me also it's a combination of feelings. I find it erotic and I find it highly comfortable in both a physical and a psychological sense. It's a rush putting them on slowly fastening the tape and getting that intensely erotic yet relaxing sensation which is heightened when I pull on my plastic outers.

I've just started wearing 24/7 (why? Idk. I had the diapers and accidentally didn't stop wearing them yet.) And I noticed that at the start of the process it was way more sexual for me than anything, but as time went on it because 100% a comfort tool with absolutely no sexual-ness added to it.

I just feel comfortable and excited if wearing outdoors. Rarely aroused but that one too sometimes. My little one says he feels relaxed, loved and like a real toddler. He gets sometimes also sexually aroused specially while nappy change.

I feel confident i can go out with out embarrassing myself with wet pants.

I would say that wearing makes me feel very relaxed and stress free. It makes me feel in a safe spot in life. I do get sexually aroused sometimes but not always. I also like them for the convinence when out and about as well as at night so I do not wet the bed.

I originally saw them as fetish objects. I still see them as that to an extent but they are also a valued regular part of my life.

Safe, secure, small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for me, it's mostly a comfort thing, i find diapers comfortable and nice (especially when wet). however there are also elements of forgetting responsibility and some sexual attraction.

It's sexual for me at first. But after wearing for a little bit, it mainly just feels relaxing and comfortable. Just really like the way they feel. =)

For me, I feel that wearing diapers gives me the confidence of waking up to a dry bed every morning and I feel more relaxed and calm during the day if I wear them all day long on the weekends. Diapers never been sexual for me just a source of security and comfort with the fact that I can have from such garment.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just safe and secure. When wet safer and even more secure, difficult to explain. Just safe and secure.

Comfort first, sexual second. At least that is how it is for me. It feels nice being padded and puts me in a very good mood typically.

More relaxed and calm and also protected.

When I sleep in nappies I feel grateful not to have to get up during the night.

Relaxed, calm, safe and comfy. I kinda feel really little as well when I am in one. Sometimes it becomes a bit sexual but its mostly always relaxed and safe.

I feel very comfy but what i like the must about wearing diapers is how it feels between my legs for me is one of the best parts from wearing diapers

so relaxing, like laying back in a hot tub. "so glad I'm doing this right now, don't want to stop..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back