• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
This is something I am curious about. I have noticed that some abdls seem to avoid babyfurs or will be very rude to that kind of thing in certain situations.

This was sorta brought back up when my friend and I were discussing abdl product votes.

Questions:
---------------------------------------------------
  • What do you think is different from a babyfur or abdl?
  • How do you feel being around another babyfur?
  • Have you ever stood up to this kind of behavior?
  • Do you think current abdl products are focusing to much on furry products?
  • Do you feel any recent abdl product votes we have had recently were rigged?
  • How do you think babyfurs actually act?
  • Do you avoid all babyfurs/furries?

Why am I asking these questions?
I used to post some of my art in the ABDL reddit thread and literally I was stormed with rude comments about how this thread is ONLY meant for human art. (Obviously the guy was a idiot because literally there is nothing in the rules about that at all, it was just him trying to be a communist and limit the abdl reddit to his own personal standards.) This lead me to start analyzing the behaviors of these kinds of people and I wanted to ask you all some questions.

How do I feel?
Personally to me babyfurs and abdls are no different we do the same stuff. Anyone that assumes all babyfurs act like dogs or some form of animal needs to actually talk to different ones. That is no different than society stereotyping all us babyfurs into being pedophiles. Even when I was only a abdl I never EVER saw a babyfur as some separate entity.

To me this is hugely discrimination against babyfurs with people who do this. This is no different than when blacks and whites had issues. This be like whites avoiding blacks because they look different. We all bleed the same blood. We all pee our diapers the same way.

On top of that majority of children love anthropomorphic characters. People don't say anything when bugs bunny or elmo is on a diaper but the second you slap on anything custom made people lose their minds.

I think the main reason mostly furry artist are picked for abdl products is because there are way more of them. We have a lot of non furry abdl artist but on scale with all babyfur artist it probably is only like 20% of the whole view.

Last edited:
Well obviously that person was a word that only grown ups use. I do see your point on the art, for me I thought it was cute even though it was not my style. Recently though I'm a little burnt out on the pics of the stuffed animals playing or wearing diapers. No offence, I just would like to see a more balanced art ratio. I have stood up to that kind of behavior. I'm also wanting to try a mountain lion babyfur costume any cheaper suggestions I'm on a budget?:twocents:

kratox said:
Questions:

I. The only difference is one includes animals the other doesn't.

II. I don't mind at all. Heck, I'd be ecstatic to be around anyone with the same little quirk as me whether they're babyfur or not.

III. Stood up to as in insulted? No never. I used to have a friend who was an avid babyfur in my Neopets days and I'd love drawing Neopets in diapers for him. This was before I knew about or identified myself as an ABDL.

IV. Not at all! I love it!! I'm not a babyfur per say, wouldn't be able to stick to a persona and prefer my Little space as a human toddler, but I'm a huge fan of all animals. I always choose animal anything for all my things, both in everyday life and my AB side.

V. Nah

VI. The exact same as the rest of us but with more interest towards animals.

VII. Not at all

I'm not a bf myself however I'm totally not against them unlike furry art( non baby) that I see as kind of creepy, I actually enjoy the bf art more and see it as less creepy than most ab art.

Also Reddit abdl and most social sites(adisc excluded) in general for abdl are cancer. I've literally seen better more sfw content on the abdl board on 8chan and 4chan /b/ a few times then reddit lol.. amazing to think about.

People have prejudices. I've spoken to ABDLs who don't like babyfurs and babyfurs who don't like ABDLs. As groups, they're pretty much the same to me. The variation between individuals is greater than the difference between the groups. The only obvious difference I can see is that due to being plugged into the furry fandom, babyfurs have access to a more robust social network.

kratox said:
Questions:

I. Babyfurs are ABDLs who are also furries.
II. I have no problems with Babyfurs. I may not be a Babyfur, but I do love the artwork, just don't feel comfortable having an animal persona. Guess I could classify as "fur-curious".
III. Never encountered this specific behavior. I'd like to say that I would, but I know myself. I'm a coward and I flee from confrontation and drama.
IV. Nope. Love all the furry products coming out.
V. No
VI. Average ABDL behavior + Average Furry behavior = Average Babyfur behavior
VII. No. Haven't met a Babyfur, only know one regular non-ABDL Furry who's a friend. I don't see a reason to avoid Babyfur

kratox said:
Anyone that assumes all babyfurs act like dogs or some form of animal needs to actually talk to different ones.

What's the problem with people who like to act like dogs? Adult babies act like babies after all, so there's really no room to judge. I'm an adult baby, diaper lover, and babyfur, and also a bit of a petplayer. I don't mind donning a collar and leash for some canine-time in my own home.

Questions:

I. Pleasure, one finds pleasure in a combination of animal and baby while the other finds pleasure in only baby.
II. Not much difference than an ABDL. But I do find their videos alittle more disturbing, I think it's due to the expressionless heads they wear.
III. If by stood up you mean for or against them then no. I usually don't get involved when it comes to rejecting or accepting a certain type of people.
IV. To a degree, I see many more babyfurs plastered across diapers but overall I think it's not a massive focus.
V. I don't know why they would but no, most polls seem genuine in it's collection of opinions.
VI. Implying they work like a secret society, I think they act as any other abdl does.
VII. Depending on who they are, yes, but I haven't met such a babyfur yet so the real answer is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back