Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Anyone else consider diapers essential to their day to day life?

yes, unless I want to wet my pants

they are essential in my life, but I do not wear everyday, or need too.

Yes, I can go a few days without or even a week but I start to miss them after a bit. I havn't wet mine in ages and after a week, I started missing it. Since I am buying more on Monday when I get money, I can start wetting again. I am not sure if I can wait!

i do. i cannot walk

They are essential in a sense that I'll always have urge to wear them after a while of not wearing them. I don't use them in my day-to-day life, but I couldn't live without (at least thinking about) them.

Yep! I most certainly do.

Unless it's a matter of thought, I can't say they're essential to my day to day life. I don't see how it would be practically possible to purge them from my conscious thoughts (goodness knows I tried). I've gone without them for months from lack of compelling interest and years by force of will but life is better when I just go with the flow. They're not essential but they make things better.

Yes

It has become an essential to my day to day life. I could change it if I had to, but I don't want to. I might have to lay off a little bit though, I leaked a little bit while at work, nobody could likely tell, but I knew.

CPDude said:
Anyone else consider diapers essential to their day to day life?

No, Why ??? What's really essential for mi is paci for sleeping.

No, they're not essential. Of course life would be less enjoyable without them, but it's not like I need them just to function.

Have not gone a day with out them.

For me, they are essential because I wet and mess myself daily.

Essential for every day life; no

But I sure do enjoy them when I can use them and are a big part of my Little space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back