• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

NenaNena

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, im new here and decided to write introducion. I've been reading adisc for a little while now but it took while to get on laptop to create account as i mainly use my tablet.

Im dl and i live in Finland whit my lovely husband who is also a member here. I've been into nappies maybe since i've been 13 or so but i bought my first proper adult nappies when i was 19 and moved to my own place. Still somehow i never knew this site before i met my husband. I wanted to join in as the place seems so wellcoming and it's nice to know there is also other ones who share the same interest. :)

I like playing guitar (mostly just for my own enjoyment) and i love brain puzzles. I also like building up things (and fixing) like ikea furnitures lol, i guess i didnt play enought with legos when i was little :p

Not sure what else to write, just happy to join this community and chat about our common interest and everything else too.

Hei hei for now :)

Welcome, glad that you are here

Well hello there - and welcome to the group.

How long have you been playing the guitar? I have absolutely zero musical talent and play not instruments at all...except GuitarHero on occasion. lol.
I've always been fascinated with musicians and their talents. To me, music isn't real unless someone is actually playing an instrument. Kudos to you!

Hello and welcome to the site. Good job on your introduction thread. I'm a professional musician, both as a concert organist, but also in piano and keyboard. Cool on the guitar.

welostme said:
Well hello there - and welcome to the group.

How long have you been playing the guitar? I have absolutely zero musical talent and play not instruments at all...except GuitarHero on occasion. lol.
I've always been fascinated with musicians and their talents. To me, music isn't real unless someone is actually playing an instrument. Kudos to you!

I think i started when i was about 11-12 so overall its been over 10 years now. Crazy how fast time have gone! I enjoy playing but i get bit furstrated coz im so rusty :p i have GuitarHero too but i find it bit harder than playing real one hehe. Do u have any hobbies?

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. Good job on your introduction thread. I'm a professional musician, both as a concert organist, but also in piano and keyboard. Cool on the guitar.

Cool, i have always wanted to play piano properly but never really had the time and patience for it. How old were you when u started?

Welcome! I also play the guitar for personal enjoyment, although I don't do it often because of my ADHD and how much time it takes for me to simply learn the introduction to a song. I prefer singing and will usually just record over karaoke backtracks and use that, which is actually why I started trying to learn guitar. It's funny how I had something that worked then I decided it needed to be changed.

NenaNena said:
I think i started when i was about 11-12 so overall its been over 10 years now. Crazy how fast time have gone! I enjoy playing but i get bit furstrated coz im so rusty :p i have GuitarHero too but i find it bit harder than playing real one hehe. Do u have any hobbies?

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, i have always wanted to play piano properly but never really had the time and patience for it. How old were you when u started?

I started when I was about 9 or 10. I had my first paying job playing organ for a small church by the time I was 13.

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you're going to love it here! <3

Thank you! I like singing too but im not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back