Status
Not open for further replies.

honeysprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi all, am at a bit of a dilemma here. the store has a good deal on pampers easy ups in the 4-5t which I think will fit me (I'm pretty little!) but they only have the Dora design, no hello kitty which id prefer. there is also a deal on goodnights but there is only s/m. has anyone worn the goodnights in a small? I feel like I've seen pictures of girls about my size in the Cinderella ones just don't want to waste my money!

honeysprincess said:
hi all, am at a bit of a dilemma here. the store has a good deal on pampers easy ups in the 4-5t which I think will fit me (I'm pretty little!) but they only have the Dora design, no hello kitty which id prefer. there is also a deal on goodnights but there is only s/m. has anyone worn the goodnights in a small? I feel like I've seen pictures of girls about my size in the Cinderella ones just don't want to waste my money!

Once upon a time, I had a rather ridiculous collection of the S/M GoodNites with Tinker Bell designs. Somehow, though, I never managed to measure them. D'oh! That said, I have a fair intuition for these things, and I'll say that they were almost certainly larger--and definitely not smaller!--than 4T-5T training pants, either Easy-Ups or Pull-Ups. So if you're feeling confident in your ability to wear either of those things, the S/M GoodNites should be no trouble at all.

But don't be so sure about those 4T-5T training pants. Despite being for older toddlers, they aim for a much trimmer, more underwear-like fit than baby diapers, and so they're actually smaller than baby diapers--by several inches in the rise, and in the crotch width (compared to Pampers Baby Dry size 6).

Cottontail said:
Once upon a time, I had a rather ridiculous collection of the S/M GoodNites with Tinker Bell designs. Somehow, though, I never managed to measure them. D'oh! That said, I have a fair intuition for these things, and I'll say that they were almost certainly larger--and definitely not smaller!--than 4T-5T training pants, either Easy-Ups or Pull-Ups. So if you're feeling confident in your ability to wear either of those things, the S/M GoodNites should be no trouble at all.

But don't be so sure about those 4T-5T training pants. Despite being for older toddlers, they aim for a much trimmer, more underwear-like fit than baby diapers, and so they're actually smaller than baby diapers--by several inches in the rise, and in the crotch width (compared to Pampers Baby Dry size 6).

ty for your reply!! i went with the goodnights and they are ok! not a great fit, but really cute!! i do hope the easy ups 4/5 will fit but only if i can find the hello kitty ones haha

I don't think there gonna make hello kitty easy ups in 4-5t I have been looking everywhere and all I can find is 2-3t and 3-4t in hello kitty they have them at Walmart and target now I bought a bag of each for my daughter they have very cute designs

IdSlipPeLover said:
I don't think there gonna make hello kitty easy ups in 4-5t I have been looking everywhere and all I can find is 2-3t and 3-4t in hello kitty they have them at Walmart and target now I bought a bag of each for my daughter they have very cute designs
The trouble with girls' 4T-5T is that it's a low-demand product. You may notice that many ordinary supermarkets (as opposed to the Targets and Walmarts) don't carry girls' 4T-5T at all, or only carry it in large boxes. That's because girls, far mor often than boys, tend to be done with diapers by the time they're that size. It also means that those girls' 4T-5T products are being restocked much less frequently, so even if the designs are updated, it'll be a good while before you see them. The boys' ones make it to the shelves much more quickly, at least in my area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back