Thread: anyone else make their own outfits and such?

Default anyone else make their own outfits and such?

been noticing that folks have largely buy their ab outfits vs making them and wondering if anyone else is trying it since i found my old book of patterns of newsprint and unfortnutely, need to enlarge them since this big kid has well, not gotten smaller

a couple of the outfits i recall in the past was two piece pajamas that well, i used a er scrubs pattern from walmart as the basis for since its 90% of what you need, and the fabric at the time also was a similar material I also had some diaper patterns in there too but mabe could guide someone on the pattern, as the base of the one i made used common kitchen items to do the layout or a string

the outfit that i need to work on again and oddly i found the most comfortable and really not wearable in public was a yellow sundress i think from the original rugrats that kimi wore Not an outfit that i have not seen in many ab clothing makers lineups as its not very fancy and actually pretty practical of a idea to try, i spent about 15 dollars on material and its pretty easy to make overall. I am not really into girls items that much but do like the button shoulder part of that outfit since it lets babies without a lot of room for tons of special outfits use more basic items like tshirts and that with it.

I do by using existing clothes o don't wear munch and buy some to modify

I have done some modifying and some sewing. I tried to modify a toddler pattern once but it's really difficult, maybe when I take my next vacation I'll take another crack at it. However, just taking regular patterns for adults and making them with colorful kids material makes me feel just as little. I'm working on a dress right now that is make with this really bright pink and white stripe and pink lace. Using a regular old simplicity pattern.

This is something I really want to try! I found an instructable for turning a tshirt into a onesie. It seems pretty simple, and I already know how to sew...just have to sit down and try it one day!

Here is the instructable, if you're curious: https://www.google.com/amp/www.instr...famp_page=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im trying to make some for my little one, i made pattern from t- shirt but unfortunately my sewing machine got broken so havent finish it yet. I like sewing and its also a lot cheper than buying. After i finish the onsie im gonna try to make cloth nappy and maybe something else Also made adult size changing mat. Unfortunatwly its hard to find ready patterns so have to try to create them myself but i like the challenge! making your own baby clothes and nappies for real baby seems to be quite popular at the moment so why not doing it for bigger littles too

- - - Updated - - -

Im trying to make some for my little one, i made pattern from t- shirt but unfortunately my sewing machine got broken so havent finish it yet. I like sewing and its also a lot cheaper than buying. After i finish the onsie im gonna try to make cloth nappy and maybe something else Also made adult size changing mat. Unfortunatwly its hard to find ready patterns so have to try to create them myself but i like the challenge! making your own baby clothes and nappies for real baby seems to be quite popular at the moment so why not doing it for bigger littles too