Baby Diapers for 20 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Asking here as a diaper lover (just wetting/flooding, no messing), what diapers (if any) would fit a 6'3" 32-34 waist size 20 year old? I know goodnites do, I'm wearing a wet pair right now, and have a pack of Abena M4's, but is there like any baby diapers that would fit? Like Pampers Size 7 or those kind of diapers that are the biggest baby diapers can really go. I'm assuming some of you can fit into those kinds of diapers, just asking if there's a brand or kind of diaper that is good for my size. Thanks!

Yep, they are called adult diapers. I don't think there are any baby diapers that would fit you.

I'm going to quote Cottontail and say that Pamper's Baby Dry size 6 is the largest baby diaper on the market (if I'm quoting it wrong, don't stone me). But even then, they don't really fit your waist size without modification. I have a 26" waist and find I don't fit in baby diapers appropriately. Others with larger waist sizes have said they'll fit fine, but I don't agree; a diaper isn't supposed to fit like a tight thong. :thumbdown:

If ordering AB diapers is out of the question, you could try decorating your Abenas with stickers.

Last edited:
What about Pampers Cruisers Size 7?

goodnitesco96 said:

I hear the Baby Dry 6 is slightly bigger.

goodnitesco96 said:
To quote ClandestineWing's quoting of me: Baby Dry 6 (tied with Baby Dry Extra Protection 6 and Luvs 6) is the biggest baby diaper you'll find on US store shelves. Cruisers 7 is actually smaller now. Same with Swaddlers 6 and all Huggies 6's. Sad but true! (Cruisers 7 was never more than tied for size with Baby Dry and Luvs, and has always followed a different system of sizing.)

All of these, if you can get them on at all, will be very tight and low-riding. I have a 38" waist and enjoy using baby diapers in various ways, but some sort of modding is usually involved. Because of the low rise, the fit will have less to do with your waist measurement than it will with your hip/butt measurement, which for most of us is larger--44" in my case.

But if you're interested, just buy a bag. It's a $12-15 experiment at most, and if you can't wear them by themselves, you'll have a nice bag of babyish boosters for whatever larger diapers you end up getting.

I wear Libero Sleep Tight size 10. Perfect fit!

Well since nobody else has said it since there a bit bigger then they've been I'm going to say pull ups (Huggies) even modded their alright

If you can please save yourself the embarrassment of not fitting into real baby diapers (we all wish we could, but the truth is nobody can comfortably) and just buy Bambino's, Rearz Safari Diapers, Some ABUniverse diapers, anything of that nature x)

Marting said:
I wear Libero Sleep Tight size 10. Perfect fit!

What size waist are you?

About 34 inches I think.

- - - Updated - - -

But I think they stretch more.

- - - Updated - - -

They are bigger than good nights for sure.

Marting said:
About 34 inches I think.

- - - Updated - - -

But I think they stretch more.

- - - Updated - - -

They are bigger than good nights for sure.

Oh thank god... Where do you buy them? None on eBay and when I search them up on Google every like is basically UK haha. I emailed Tena about shipping to the United States. Is the absorbency good?

- - - Updated - - -

I also am assuming that they're these? https://www.tenadirect.co.uk/children-products/libero-products/libero-sleeptight-10/ They look really similar to goodnites, except the sides look like they're a little bigger.

Yep, that's them. I'd say they are more absorbant. I can do a couple of wets with no leaks. We live in Finland so they are in the shops here. I think they are about 8-9 euros for a pack of 12.

- - - Updated - - -

If they don't ship maybe we could check prices from Finland. Unfortunately it may be quite high. If you would like to try one we could post you one to try.

- - - Updated - - -

For small post to the USA is only 2 euros so we could send you one for free to see if you like it.

Marting said:
Yep, that's them. I'd say they are more absorbant. I can do a couple of wets with no leaks. We live in Finland so they are in the shops here. I think they are about 8-9 euros for a pack of 12.

- - - Updated - - -

If they don't ship maybe we could check prices from Finland. Unfortunately it may be quite high. If you would like to try one we could post you one to try.

- - - Updated - - -

For small post to the USA is only 2 euros so we could send you one for free to see if you like it.

Yeah definitely that would be cool! Do you want me to message you with shipping and stuff?

Yep sure. We are away in the countryside at the mo, but back in the city in a week. Will post it then, so should be with you in a couple of weeks or so. Enjoy! :)

- - - Updated - - -

How much do you think a bag of 12 diapers weighs? Just looking at costs for larger amounts if you wanted more in the future.

Marting said:
Yep sure. We are away in the countryside at the mo, but back in the city in a week. Will post it then, so should be with you in a couple of weeks or so. Enjoy! :)

- - - Updated - - -

How much do you think a bag of 12 diapers weighs? Just looking at costs for larger amounts if you wanted more in the future.

Ok so bad luck... I have like almost 40 posts which is enough for Established Contributor but I need I think 2 more days of membership to be able to send you a personal message... I'd do it on here but it's not the safest haha. I guess I have to wait 2 more days till i can PM you which sucks.

No worries. We arn'the home for a few days anyway :)

Marting said:
No worries. We arn'the home for a few days anyway :)

I finally have it... Can I PM you with shipping now?

Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back