Baby Diapers for 20 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Japanese GOO.N super big, they state up to 27,56" hip/waist size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShortGuy said:
How about Japanese GOO.N super big, they state up to 27,56" hip/waist size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Have you tried the Japanese Goodnites though? I have no idea if that's true if they go up to that big. I'll have to do some researching.

Heheh. I think we've drifted off topic with all the GoodNites talk. But I've got a 38" waist/44" hips, and I can pull the current US GoodNites L/XL on and wear them semi-normally. They comfy enough, but they leak like crazy on me, unfortunately.

Back on baby diapers: I got some Goo.N ("goon?" :giggles:) diapers a few years ago, and while they were certainly much larger than modern Pampers diapers in terms of padding length and width, the wings weren't stretchy at all, which on my large frame made them harder to wear than the smaller-but-stretchier Pampers. If you're on the smaller side, though, by all means give the goons a shot.

Give the goons a try!? Lol! That made me giggle, did you write that on purpose!?

Angelic said:
Give the goons a try!? Lol! That made me giggle, did you write that on purpose!?
Absolutely! I love the ridiculous name of those diapers.

Cottontail said:
Absolutely! I love the ridiculous name of those diapers.

I looked those up and the site I went to had Korean (not Japanese Goodnites), but those diapers are called GOO.N or something similar to that, which is a rather weird name for a diaper...

I've never understood this. An actual baby will NEVER be caught wearing (or even being remotely comfortable) in a diaper that is made for someone not even half their size. As ABDL's we mostly strive for that "authentic" baby experience, so they why wouldn't you wear a diaper that is made for your size- just like with a real baby????

Slomo said:
I've never understood this. An actual baby will NEVER be caught wearing (or even being remotely comfortable) in a diaper that is made for someone not even half their size. As ABDL's we mostly strive for that "authentic" baby experience, so they why wouldn't you wear a diaper that is made for your size- just like with a real baby????

It's just one of those quirky preferences. Each of us with a diaper fetish has some particular preferences, whether they're to do with the prints, the material, the scents, the sounds, the vintage, the basic type (disposable vs. cloth), etc., etc., etc. Baby vs. adult is just another one of those. It seems pretty clear from discussions on ADISC and other forums that most of us eventually "graduate" from baby diapers to adult diapers. But some of us don't. And even those who do graduate often buy the baby kind also--to use as boosters, for instance.

My own preferences are fairly broad, and include both baby and adult diapers, vintage and modern, cloth and disposable, and even cloth-backed disposables. But I have to admit that I do a lot more wearing and using of baby diapers than I do of adult diapers. For me, it's just the next level of buzz to be wearing an actual baby product. I don't know, but I suspect this is the result of my long-term exposure to baby diapers growing up. I had uninterrupted access to baby diapers from age six until I moved off to college, and was sneaking and wearing them for pretty much that entire time. After that, it was quite a while before I could even think of adult diapers as diapers. They weren't for babies, so they weren't diapers! (And besides, they never said "diapers" on the packaging... :shrug: [Thankfully the ABDL diaper companies rectified that atrocity! :D {I hate euphemisms!!! :bleh:}])

I've welcomed a select few adult diapers into my stash in recent years, and there are a few that I really like, but there are certain features found only on adult diapers that are utter turn-offs for me, like the presence of two or more tapes on a side. Can't stand that.

So yay! Quirks! We all have 'em. This is just one sort.

Hope that helped.

Last edited:
Slomo said:

People are different and I can see for some the idea of a product actually meant for babies is compelling. It's no skin off my nose as long as they aren't recommending them as a practical fit.

Slomo said:

I mean I grew up bedwetting so the reason I love Goodnites is because they're familiar and they kinda bring back memories of being in "diapers", which I don't know if I considered them to be at the time. I also think that around 6th or 7th grade, I just developed the fetish of liking and wearing and using diapers, and they still fit me so I'll just keep using them till they don't, which might be in a year or so. I just like don't like adult diapers as much, and when you live in a house with your mom and sister that's really really small, you kinda can't be heard walking around in like ABU or Cushies or Bambinos or any kinds of those diapers so Goodnites are kinda the best choice I have at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back