Boys or Girls Goodnites better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I just got a 34 pack of the boys L/XL goodnites in the mail today, and surprisingly, they fit! They're kinda a little tight and the sides are stretching a bit, but they will do for the time being. I'm 6 foot 2, 6 foot 3 and weigh around 205 pounds, but I'm in good shape and I don't consider myself fat or chubby. I have around a 33 inch waist. Are boys goodnites or girls goodnites better? I've read that girls are better because of the protection is further down than in front for guys, but maybe they are a little easier to get into and fit a little better? I've never tried the girls ones, but I'm kinda into trying them. I have Abena M4s, but just for some reason I like the pull-up style diapers that don't look like adult diapers, they just feel more comfortable and I like them more.

I've worn both and I don't see a lot of difference, though the girl ones may hold a little more. I like the girl ones because the design and color look more babyish.

The girl kind, because i like the cute designs and stretchy sides and it can hold a lot because that's what they're made for. ;)

Yeah, I'm yet another boy who prefers the girl kind. Neither one performs well on me, so it really comes down to the print, which on the girl ones is just way more "little", IMO. Ninjas, superheroes, skateboarding, etc.--they just don't agree with my diaper headspace.

That said, I can see where the girl kind might be better-performing in general for ABDLs, who will mostly be wearing these while up and about as opposed to while sleeping. The girl ones have most of the absorbency toward the crotch area, which is where gravity is going to take your flood if you're standing or sitting. If most of us used these for their intended purpose (bedwetting), we might find the gender-appropriate kind most effective.

Cottontail said:
Yeah, I'm yet another boy who prefers the girl kind. Neither one performs well on me, so it really comes down to the print, which on the girl ones is just way more "little", IMO. Ninjas, superheroes, skateboarding, etc.--they just don't agree with my diaper headspace.

That said, I can see where the girl kind might be better-performing in general for ABDLs, who will mostly be wearing these while up and about as opposed to while sleeping. The girl ones have most of the absorbency toward the crotch area, which is where gravity is going to take your flood if you're standing or sitting. If most of us used these for their intended purpose (bedwetting), we might find the gender-appropriate kind most effective.

Which lets be honest, nobody here actually really does if they're into diapers,(unless you are a bedwetter, which I was until sophomore year of high school) I just like goodnites cause they're not super bulky and they are my favorite kind. I'll maybe order a pack of the girls and try them out and see how they perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back