Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchfry

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,
I have just recently moved to Brussels. I am looking for a place to buy diapers ( that tape shut not pull ups ) wether it be Tena Slips or Molicare I do not care. I just want something that I can wear around the house in comfort and relax. I have tried to pharmacies in the Flagey area and they have not carried adult diapers. Is there a store that sells medical supplies or a pharmacy that anyone knows of where I can buy diapers? I am desperate and I really want to begin wearing full time. I would prefer a store where I could pick them up in Brussels but if thats not possible a website may work. But a store is preferable.

I don't know Belgium, but Save Express are a great mail-order German company. Delivery within the EU is as easy as getting a domestic parcel (but maybe it'll take a day or two longer to arrive). I've never had a problem ordering from the UK.

http://www.saveexpress.de/

The site is mostly in German, but you can click the flags at the top of the screen for a partial translation. Google Translate might come in handy!

If you're looking for plastic-backed diapers, look for the word "folie" or PVC in the description.

In belgium you can just go to a normal store to pick some diapers up.

Carrefour sells Absodys and Tena, Delhaize sells Care diapers,...

If you just go to big "shops" you will find them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back