Diapers in school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This seems to be a fairly popular topic throughout the archives so I figured I would share my one and only diaper experience in school. Around the age of 12 and 13 is when I first started taking a liking to the idea of wearing diapers. At 12 I found a package of pull-ups under my grandmas bathroom sink that were reserved for my little cousins. I ended up taking and wearing them one by one over the course of a few months. One morning, in my 8th grade year I woke up and decided that I would wear a pull-up to school. I remember being in my bathroom getting ready and my heart pounding as I slid it on. I don't remember exactly what I was wearing over the pull-up that day but I assume I wore underwear over it. I vaguely remember being a little nervous throughout the day but for the most part I recall my nerves went away quickly. My very last class of the day was P.E. There was a bowling alley right across the street from my school so at this particular time we would walk across the street and bowl for our gym class. Long story short I decided to pee in it while I was at the bowling alley amongst my classmates. I remember it was very exciting and was probably one of the first times I felt anything sexual related to diapers.

Does anyone else have a similar experience?

Reactions: wetaccident and GirlGirlBoy
Wow, bowling for PE, that's pretty cool. I hated PE. In Grade 7, all PE introduced me to was athletes foot and getting peed on from the back in the showers. That was the last time I showered in a group setting.

When I was at CSU this last semester (wasn't on ADISC at the time) I had a single room so basically I just ordered lots of goodnites and I think a pack of ATN's because I've always been into diapers since I was in them for bedwetting up until about sophomore year in HS. A couple of times I wore goodnites (ATNs are too big and too loud for public) to dinner with my hall and I've only told two of my closest best friends I wear. I also had a wet goodnite on I think last October and I didn't change it, so I went to the library in a wet goodnite to work on a school project. Goodnites are the best.

There were a couple of times i wore them hehe sometimes to exams and sometimes just because I am feeling a little sick. They are usually goodnites though as they are discrete and allows me to go to the potty when i can make it there without an accident :p there were actually a couple of times when the extra protection came in handy especially when I was sick and having diarrhea :p

We only needed one year of pe in our high school so I never really wore until after that. I probably only did it a half a dozen times and never wet.

Not so much diapers, but thick terry cloth training pants. I used to wear these to bed, with plastic panties for my light bed wetting problem. They were usually sufficient enough to not leak. I had many pairs, and never really thought of them as anything much different to normal underpants, only much thicker. They weren't patterned like a lot of potty training pants are, but were solid colours, white, bright red, sky blue, or yellow.
I wore them to school quite often in my younger years, until getting changed for PE one day, aged about 7/8, and another boy noticed my thick, white underwear and started teasing me for wearing baby pants.
I stopped wearing them to school after that, but continued to wear them to bed until I was about 11.

It's now one of those things that schools won't deal with, but when I was in elementary school (mostly K-3rd grade) the school was more accepting of the few of us kids who hadn't yet potty trained. Of course, back in that era, the schools actually had real, qualified nurses on staff. Today, there's no chance of having your child even going to most preschools if they haven't potty trained.

I wore a few times to school from about eighth grade through my senior year in high school. In eighth grade, I even wore on a couple days that I had PE. I knew that I'd have to change in the locker room with my classmates, so I wore my boxers over them and was carefull not to let the top of my diaper show when changing. Unfortunately, I did work up a bit of a sweat in class, so, afterwards, I had to dispose of my diaper. I'm pretty sure I got rid of it during lunch since the bathrooms were pretty much empty at this time. It was just a depends "maximum" protection. The ones with four tabs. At the time, that was all I could get, but it was better than nothing.

ugh went through grades K to 12 in diapers... too many stories to count. I really don't miss school for many reasons lol!

My experience with wearing diapers at actual school is limited to two occasions on which I wore pull-ups.

Between the end of my first undergrad and the start of my second, I untrained, so, of course, I am now always diapered at school.

I became incontinent as the result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old. I had to wear diapers to school during my first three and one half years of high school before I regained enough daytime control to go without a daytime diaper in the last few months before graduating. It was an absolutely horrible experience!

I wore diapers to class in college a few times--not out of need. I ultimately decided that it was too distracting and stopped.

only ever wore them a few times in college, not much interesting about them unless you care about depends evolution from a mediocre diaper to an ok diaper in that very short time period they weren't total garbage.

I never wore diapers to high school, but I did wear a couple of times during college. I wore to class a couple of times, but found that my concern about being caught made it too distracting throughout the day, so I kind of stopped that. I did wear more on campus during the summer months when there were far fewer people around.

SoakedSheets said:
ugh went through grades K to 12 in diapers... too many stories to count. I really don't miss school for many reasons lol!

That must have been quite an experience. Did the other kids ever notice or know about your diapers? I'd love to hear your stories.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
zaps said:
I never wore diapers to high school, but I did wear a couple of times during college. I wore to class a couple of times, but found that my concern about being caught made it too distracting throughout the day, so I kind of stopped that. I did wear more on campus during the summer months when there were far fewer people around.

I'm gonna try this on monday, but i'm pretty sure the same thing will happen to me. It's going to be too exciting and distracting so that I won't be able to focus on my studies (which is bad)

Diapered in college and High School both. Some people can be rude to you that is for sure. Just go on with your day Live your life .

xpluswearer said:
Diapered in college and High School both. Some people can be rude to you that is for sure. Just go on with your day Live your life .

How did they find out? ;o

Well the tell tale signs of a bulging wet diaper It was the last class of the day and I was doing a presentation in front of the class and well I heard the laughs. I had the schedule at the time of cross town and back schedule and no time to change so I was stuck one time I did leak out of the diaper and that was horrible ! Also the crinkle sounds too . I even tried to conceal with Nylon Wind pants also at the time I was wearing the old Green backed Depends very noisy ones so there was no escaping the crinkle I did not know of the plastic pants that were available even those can be noisy also, was even worse when I had to wear business formal pants for 11 weeks during internship training it was brutal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back