Diapers in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poptart1050 said:
I just have some bambinos right now

We might have to meet when I come back to FoCo in January! I'm into wearing Goodnites, as babyish as it might sound, but they're my favorite diapers.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
I applied to be in Aggie Village for this next year but I'm back at home to work and take 2 classes and ski a little.

goodnitesco96 said:
We might have to meet when I come back to FoCo in January! I'm into wearing Goodnites, as babyish as it might sound, but they're my favorite diapers.

Yea sounds good, I'd be up for it

Poptart1050 said:
Yea sounds good, I'd be up for it

Never thought another ABDL would be at CSU haha

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
SoakedSheets said:
In elementary school everyone knew, I didn't know how to hide it well. I also went to the nurse at lunchtime, another clue
I moved halfway through junior high and went to a new school, so that was starting fresh with new people. I kept my secret for years! But after an incident in grade 10 word spread fast and so high school was rly difficult. I think gym class was the worst, the easiest time to potentially be exposed. In high school I got exempted!

I was able to get exempted from gym in high school too, but it was because I took 4 years of marching band which counted as a sport credit. I was also able to get out of gym in middle school and take an art class instead because my dad was a teacher and friends with the administrators and told them I was really into art but couldn't fit it into my schedule otherwise without dropping Spanish, which I didn't want to do. So I lucked out. I've always been a nerd and never been in great physical shape and probably would have been teased for that.

I definitely don't miss school. I can't imagine what it would have been like they'd have had something like diapers to make fun of me about too. What was the incident in 10th grade where they found out about it? I think the worst bullying incident that happened to me was when a kid stole my shoes on the playground. :laugh:

Ruth said:
Okay, bit of update since my last post in this thread. Got goodnites in the mail on thursday, so I just decided to wear all day friday to class and a club. It was extremely easy to conceal. I didn't wet, and I don't intend to when I'm with other people. I might do it more often, but honestly I don't think it was very rewarding. It was kinda uncomfortable after a while, it didn't feel like a diaper, and after a while it was just like wearing underwear. I think that is the point though.

I also wore all of saturday too. I wore it to dinner with my roommate at a pizza place. Guess that crosses public diapering off my bucket list.

Maybe I'll do it again when my diaper samples arrive. Then it will probably feel more like the real thing.

Yeah Goodnites kinda feel like underwear and a pull-up after awhile. I'd wear like Abena or ABU but those cost like a fortune and while I do have a job... I don't feel like spending 40, 50, 60 on diapers that my mom will ask about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INTrePid said:
I was able to get exempted from gym in high school too, but it was because I took 4 years of marching band which counted as a sport credit. I was also able to get out of gym in middle school and take an art class instead because my dad was a teacher and friends with the administrators and told them I was really into art but couldn't fit it into my schedule otherwise without dropping Spanish, which I didn't want to do. So I lucked out. I've always been a nerd and never been in great physical shape and probably would have been teased for that.

I definitely don't miss school. I can't imagine what it would have been like they'd have had something like diapers to make fun of me about too. What was the incident in 10th grade where they found out about it? I think the worst bullying incident that happened to me was when a kid stole my shoes on the playground. :laugh:
stole your shoes, that's terrible. I hate bullying so much.
A girl pulled my sweatpants down to my feet then tipped me over in the hall in front of a lot of people :(
I had already wet my diaper and falling caused an accident. Of course I got right up but the damage was done and high school sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back