Diapers in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
xpluswearer said:
Well the tell tale signs of a bulging wet diaper It was the last class of the day and I was doing a presentation in front of the class and well I heard the laughs. I had the schedule at the time of cross town and back schedule and no time to change so I was stuck one time I did leak out of the diaper and that was horrible ! Also the crinkle sounds too . I even tried to conceal with Nylon Wind pants also at the time I was wearing the old Green backed Depends very noisy ones so there was no escaping the crinkle I did not know of the plastic pants that were available even those can be noisy also, was even worse when I had to wear business formal pants for 11 weeks during internship training it was brutal !

Wow, I literally cannot understand how anyone could've noticed the crinkle. And also, did you wear thick diapers since the bulge showed? Why didn't you just wear discreet diapers, and especially cloth for crinkle?

Fabpad said:
Wow, I literally cannot understand how anyone could've noticed the crinkle. And also, did you wear thick diapers since the bulge showed? Why didn't you just wear discreet diapers, and especially cloth for crinkle?
There wasn't any discrete options back then.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
There wasn't any discrete options back then.

Oh, i'm sorry :/ Hope you managed fine.

Thanks Metal man . The only options at that time in stores were two choices Depends ( green backed) regular and overnight I needed the overnight ones due to my lack of control or Attends that was made with a very strong perfume so the whole room would smell me .
So pick your poison. noise or smell and noise.

One time I wore a diaper to school and was kind of nervous throughout the day, wasn't able to wet it, just wear it.

While on the topic of diapers in school there has been a lot of posts over the past few years on the rise of children wearing diapers / pull ups to school as they still have accidents or have not been trained by parents at all, simply because they say they don't have enough time because both parents work and expect nurseries to do the job but the nurseries expect the parents to do that job. Sky News did an article on it over 2 years ago: http://news.sky.com/story/children-over-five-wearing-nappies-in-class-10407948, it's fair to say I haven't heard anything in my area about this.

goodnitesco96 said:
When I was at CSU this last semester (wasn't on ADISC at the time) I had a single room so basically I just ordered lots of goodnites and I think a pack of ATN's because I've always been into diapers since I was in them for bedwetting up until about sophomore year in HS. A couple of times I wore goodnites (ATNs are too big and too loud for public) to dinner with my hall and I've only told two of my closest best friends I wear. I also had a wet goodnite on I think last October and I didn't change it, so I went to the library in a wet goodnite to work on a school project. Goodnites are the best.

Is the CSU your referring to Colorado? I'm currently a junior and I also had a single dorm last semester where I diapered up rather often!

I wore quite often during my undergrad. Usually a cloth backed like attends or a store brand, and I usually didn't wet until after class going home.

Cookie ,
Yes it is awful , its the product of kids having kids, and they paying more attention to their I pad's or smartphones or texting than spending time to toilet train the kids or leave it to Grandparents to take care of. Some people are plain lazy that is all .

Poptart1050 said:
Is the CSU your referring to Colorado? I'm currently a junior and I also had a single dorm last semester where I diapered up rather often!

Yeah it is haha I went there last year! Are you going there now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poptart1050 said:

We should have met up haha

i had to wear overnight at a lock-in during middle school. was so nervous i didnt even sleep the entire time i was there. no issues other then i pretty much passed out when i got home afterwards

INTrePid said:
That must have been quite an experience. Did the other kids ever notice or know about your diapers? I'd love to hear your stories.

In elementary school everyone knew, I didn't know how to hide it well. I also went to the nurse at lunchtime, another clue
I moved halfway through junior high and went to a new school, so that was starting fresh with new people. I kept my secret for years! But after an incident in grade 10 word spread fast and so high school was rly difficult. I think gym class was the worst, the easiest time to potentially be exposed. In high school I got exempted!

goodnitesco96 said:
Yeah it is haha I went there last year! Are you going there now?

Yea I'm a junior right now. I was in summit hall last year. Aspen heights this year.

Poptart1050 said:
Yea I'm a junior right now. I was in summit hall last year. Aspen heights this year.

Dude you have got to be kidding me, I was in Summit last year too! How awkward is that haha

goodnitesco96 said:
Dude you have got to be kidding me, I was in Summit last year too! How awkward is that haha

HAHA weird! I lived there the last two years. A205 and D312

You're so lucky you had the bravery to do that and forever have that memory to look back on, I'd love to have worn diapers all over the place throughout those years

Poptart1050 said:
HAHA weird! I lived there the last two years. A205 and D312

I was in B418 this last year! I had a roommate that was really sporadic with staying here with his girlfriend, either they would be gone for a couple of days or stay at the dorm for like 2 weeks straight. He finally moved out about just after the Super Bowl, and basically if I was in my room, I was diapered 24/7 haha. I had a special room that was the only single bathroom on our floor, so I got the most privacy out of anybody which was really great for showering and bathroom breaks. Darn we might have to meet this Spring when I probably go back!

goodnitesco96 said:
I was in B418 this last year! I had a roommate that was really sporadic with staying here with his girlfriend, either they would be gone for a couple of days or stay at the dorm for like 2 weeks straight. He finally moved out about just after the Super Bowl, and basically if I was in my room, I was diapered 24/7 haha. I had a special room that was the only single bathroom on our floor, so I got the most privacy out of anybody which was really great for showering and bathroom breaks. Darn we might have to meet this Spring when I probably go back!

That pretty cool having the private bathroom. My roommate freshman year got kicked out after the first semester so I had the double room as a single for a while, that was cool.

Poptart1050 said:
That pretty cool having the private bathroom. My roommate freshman year got kicked out after the first semester so I had the double room as a single for a while, that was cool.

Yeah I did too, I had a lofted bed for sleeping and I kept the other bed just in case if somebody wanted to move in, but that ended up being like a storage place and a place to put all of the boxes I ordered diapers in. What diapers are you into wearing?

goodnitesco96 said:
Yeah I did too, I had a lofted bed for sleeping and I kept the other bed just in case if somebody wanted to move in, but that ended up being like a storage place and a place to put all of the boxes I ordered diapers in. What diapers are you into wearing?

I just have some bambinos right now

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back