Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diapers in school

Default Diapers in school

This seems to be a fairly popular topic throughout the archives so I figured I would share my one and only diaper experience in school. Around the age of 12 and 13 is when I first started taking a liking to the idea of wearing diapers. At 12 I found a package of pull-ups under my grandmas bathroom sink that were reserved for my little cousins. I ended up taking and wearing them one by one over the course of a few months. One morning, in my 8th grade year I woke up and decided that I would wear a pull-up to school. I remember being in my bathroom getting ready and my heart pounding as I slid it on. I don't remember exactly what I was wearing over the pull-up that day but I assume I wore underwear over it. I vaguely remember being a little nervous throughout the day but for the most part I recall my nerves went away quickly. My very last class of the day was P.E. There was a bowling alley right across the street from my school so at this particular time we would walk across the street and bowl for our gym class. Long story short I decided to pee in it while I was at the bowling alley amongst my classmates. I remember it was very exciting and was probably one of the first times I felt anything sexual related to diapers.

Does anyone else have a similar experience?

Wow, bowling for PE, that's pretty cool. I hated PE. In Grade 7, all PE introduced me to was athletes foot and getting peed on from the back in the showers. That was the last time I showered in a group setting.

Does preschool count? I was already potty trained, but I was put back in them for one day by mistake. See, at age four I was still a bedwetter. One day I was really tired before preschool, so I didn't really pay attention while I was putting my clothes on, and I forgot to take off my pull-up. The staff noticed after a little bit, and I got changed into a new one. I don't know if I put up a fuss, and I doubt that I wet it before I got home. I actually posted about this earlier.

The only other time was last spring break I was wearing diapers around my college campus, but nobody was there. It probably doesn't count.

When I was at CSU this last semester (wasn't on ADISC at the time) I had a single room so basically I just ordered lots of goodnites and I think a pack of ATN's because I've always been into diapers since I was in them for bedwetting up until about sophomore year in HS. A couple of times I wore goodnites (ATNs are too big and too loud for public) to dinner with my hall and I've only told two of my closest best friends I wear. I also had a wet goodnite on I think last October and I didn't change it, so I went to the library in a wet goodnite to work on a school project. Goodnites are the best.

There were a couple of times i wore them hehe sometimes to exams and sometimes just because I am feeling a little sick. They are usually goodnites though as they are discrete and allows me to go to the potty when i can make it there without an accident :P there were actually a couple of times when the extra protection came in handy especially when I was sick and having diarrhea :P

We only needed one year of pe in our high school so I never really wore until after that. I probably only did it a half a dozen times and never wet.

Not so much diapers, but thick terry cloth training pants. I used to wear these to bed, with plastic panties for my light bed wetting problem. They were usually sufficient enough to not leak. I had many pairs, and never really thought of them as anything much different to normal underpants, only much thicker. They weren't patterned like a lot of potty training pants are, but were solid colours, white, bright red, sky blue, or yellow.
    I wore them to school quite often in my younger years, until getting changed for PE one day, aged about 7/8, and another boy noticed my thick, white underwear and started teasing me for wearing baby pants.
    I stopped wearing them to school after that, but continued to wear them to bed until I was about 11.

It's now one of those things that schools won't deal with, but when I was in elementary school (mostly K-3rd grade) the school was more accepting of the few of us kids who hadn't yet potty trained. Of course, back in that era, the schools actually had real, qualified nurses on staff. Today, there's no chance of having your child even going to most preschools if they haven't potty trained.

I wore a few times to school from about eighth grade through my senior year in high school. In eighth grade, I even wore on a couple days that I had PE. I knew that I'd have to change in the locker room with my classmates, so I wore my boxers over them and was carefull not to let the top of my diaper show when changing. Unfortunately, I did work up a bit of a sweat in class, so, afterwards, I had to dispose of my diaper. I'm pretty sure I got rid of it during lunch since the bathrooms were pretty much empty at this time. It was just a depends "maximum" protection. The ones with four tabs. At the time, that was all I could get, but it was better than nothing.

ugh went through grades K to 12 in diapers... too many stories to count. I really don't miss school for many reasons lol!