What if ill go see Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamieboy said:
Honestly, this is where someone starts telling someone else what they can and can't do.

No, it's not.

The title of the thread: What if ill go see Dr

The initial post: About wanting to be dispperd and babied whst will he our she tell me?

The balance of the comments stem from our inability to determine what the OP is asking.

None of us are telling the OP what he or she can or cannot do.

Jamieboy said:
Agreed, but babytalk is always going to get a response, good or bad. That's the risk in using it. However, that being said, this is an adult forum, not a playpen. There should/could be a forum for playpen style babytalk, but not in the general forums. It's annoying, at the very least, and ridiculous trying to figure out what baby is saying, at best, as evidenced in this thread...

I know we all wear diapers, but at least we can communicate like adults, so others can clearly understand the intent. It's not too much to ask. As I said, maybe a baby playpen forum, where we can avoid the baby talk. I'm so totally over the POLITICALLY CORRECT CROWD, as if you hadn't noticed...

Or maybe he actually has trouble with expressive language. Ever think of that? He's a member of the Autism spectrum and Asperger's association group within ADISC, after all. We don't have our difficulties to piss off Neurotypicals. Sometimes its not what you think. It's someone genuinely having trouble. How hard can it be to form a coherent sentence? Pretty damn hard, if you're any kind of Autie.

How'd you feel if your brain actually thought so fast your hands couldn't keep up, and verb tense was confusing? That's Buhha, as if you hadn't noticed. How'd you feel if your brain couldn't see written things straight, you used a speech to text program, which are only about 80% accurate, and people were essentially like, "Get your LD tushy off our forum?" That's sisi.

This isn't about PC, which is basically when people who don't have a particular difficulty, figure people who do must already, and if not, they should, feel bad, so let's make sure they do, by refusing to use the diagnostic term retarded, or saying partially sighted, when there's nothing wrong with partially blind, or calling a diaper an incontinence brief, which I despise.

This is is about common decency. Being neurodiverse doesn't keep anyone from also being ABDL. I understand sometimes it can be hard to tell. I know. That must be frustrating. Try looking to see what groups people belong to within our family. Thanks, T, for noticing that maybe Buhha does have trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies and MagicMeow
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Or maybe he actually has trouble with expressive language. Ever think of that? He's a member of the Autism spectrum and Asperger's association group within ADISC, after all. We don't have our difficulties to piss off Neurotypicals. Sometimes its not what you think. It's someone genuinely having trouble. How hard can it be to form a coherent sentence? Pretty damn hard, if you're any kind of Autie.

How'd you feel if your brain actually thought so fast your hands couldn't keep up, and verb tense was confusing? That's Buhha, as if you hadn't noticed. How'd you feel if your brain couldn't see written things straight, you used a speech to text program, which are only about 80% accurate, and people were essentially like, "Get your LD tushy off our forum?" That's sisi.

This isn't about PC, which is basically when people who don't have a particular difficulty, figure people who do must already, and if not, they should, feel bad, so let's make sure they do, by refusing to use the diagnostic term retarded, or saying partially sighted, when there's nothing wrong with partially blind, or calling a diaper an incontinence brief, which I despise.

This is is about common decency. Being neurodiverse doesn't keep anyone from also being ABDL. I understand sometimes it can be hard to tell. I know. That must be frustrating. Try looking to see what groups people belong to within our family. Thanks, T, for noticing that maybe Buhha does have trouble.

Well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back