Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if ill go see Dr

Default What if ill go see Dr

About wanting to be dispperd and babied whst will he our she tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    About wanting to be dispperd and babied whst will he our she tell me?
    Personally I don't understand what do you asking about. Can you tell us clearly what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by AEther View Post
    Personally I don't understand what do you asking about. Can you tell us clearly what do you mean?
    I could be wrong but I think what he is trying to say is.

"If he goes to see a doctor/therapist and tells them about him wanting to be diapered and babied what would they tell him? how would they react?"

When I went to my doctor wearing a diaper, my doctor did not ask many questions. I told him I needed a script to get my supplies from Hdis. He gave me the script, completed the physical and that was that. As far as being babied, you probably would be referred to a psychologist and I am not sure you would get what you seek

A regular medical doctor? Probably tell you to see a psychologist. Seriously, it's not like they're going to write you a prescription for diapers or something. And with a psychologist, your results may vary. Different ones are going to have different reactions. Unless being ab is giving you some kind of serious grief or you're having other mental/emotional problems it's probably not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by DprEffect View Post
    I could be wrong but I think what he is trying to say is.

"If he goes to see a doctor/therapist and tells them about him wanting to be diapered and babied what would they tell him? how would they react?"
    Ya that what I meant

Frankly, if you are speaking like you are typing on here, they will probably be very worried. If on the other hand you present yourself as an adult wanting to discuss this with an experienced therapist, they will probably want to ask you some questions about it. Either way, unless you are harming yourself or others, a therapist will not bust open the windows of their office and scream out, "Hey everybody! We've got an adult baby in here!" Generally speaking, what you say in therapy, stays in therapy. By law, therapists are not allowed to share your issues with others, except for the caveat I mentioned above.

I wish I had stayed in therapy longer and pushed some limits to see what he'd say. In reality, I just wanted to get out of there and get on with my life. I was afraid I was going to get "Girl Interrupted"!

I suspect you would like to tell your parents you would like to wear diapers but are afraid they would reject the idea and perhaps make your life miserable. Going to a psychologist or psychiatrist and telling them how you feel might be a first step. If the doctor understands and sees that it might be beneficial to you, could he persuade your parents? Would you want him to persuade your parents, because then they would know? There are a lot of things to consider

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wish I had stayed in therapy longer and pushed some limits to see what he'd say. In reality, I just wanted to get out of there and get on with my life. I was afraid I was going to get "Girl Interrupted"!

I suspect you would like to tell your parents you would like to wear diapers but are afraid they would reject the idea and perhaps make your life miserable. Going to a psychologist or psychiatrist and telling them how you feel might be a first step. If the doctor understands and sees that it might be beneficial to you, could he persuade your parents? Would you want him to persuade your parents, because then they would know? There are a lot of things to consider
    Yes but also since i still with them i would have to tell them that i want to go one and they would want to know why?

- - - Updated - - -

He our She Will probably ask why i think i need be diapered ill say cuz i heard it might help with stress and antexy

also will ask what got me into ageplay

I think if you talk only to a Psychologist, it might be a good beginning for you. They might help you to come to terms with it and whether it's something you want to tell your parents or not.