Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I took out lots of trash from my room, some bags containing embarrassing things I wrote and I mean embarrassing! I put some in a trash can outside the school I live by and this morning I heard a load of women laughing! A bag ripped so I had to shove it underneath a trash bag in one of the bins.

What are the chances that anybody seen what was in them? I just rid of my old life that's all, I didn't want it to come back to haunt me!

I don't think they were laughing at you. People do not watch others dumping their garbage, even if something fell out of a ripped bag, people just don't care

When I was younger, I distrusted laughter.

If i heard laughter, I assumed it was because they were laughing at me, in my past it had happened.
Call me paranoid if you must, however time and time again in the past specifically in grade school, it was not paranoia, it was fact.

I trust laughter more these days. there are lots of reasons people could be laughing at me, but to be honest its far more likely that they are laughing at a joke, or their co-workers, a movie, an animal, a small child...dare i say..a politician?

the most likely thing that they are laughing at, is just that. the most likely thing.

is it more likely that one of them happened to see a ripped bag of trash and got the urge to go dumpster diving?

Or

Is it more likely that people who see each other every day, have things that happen in their lives that are causing them to laugh?

I would go with the second option. if you are ever worried people are laughing at you, just ask yourself what the most likely thing they are laughing at is, 19 times out of 20 it wont be you.
as a rule, unless someone knows you personally, they wont find much amusement in a lot of things about your life, even if you were to walk around with shoes 4 sizes too big, they probably wouldent care enough to find it funny.

I'm talking about adults here, children. well..children laugh..if they did not then somethings off haha.

I know in the past you have posted threads worried that someone is laughing at you, that is fine. everyone needs reassurance every now and then.
Every time you need that reassurance i will tell you with a straight face and the occasional smile that they are NOT laughing at you.

hope that helps

------------------------

uhm just tacking this on here. but even if they are laughing at you, its ok to join in on the laughter too. its healthy to laugh at yourself. i have gone back and read some of my writing from when i was younger and it makes me laugh sometimes haha.

Angelic said:
Are they laughing at me?
What are the chances that anybody seen what was in them?
Hi Angelic,

Are they laughing at me?

Probably not. It's normal when you hear a group of people laughing to think that they are laughing at you, as long as you don't feel that way all the time. I get that feeling once-in-a-while.

It's kind of group psychology... they're inside and you feel like you're on the outside. When this happens, you should just assume it's not about you because it probably isn't.

So, what are the chances that anybody seen what was in them?

The chances that anyone went to the trouble of looking into the dumpster, saw your letters, pulled them out and read them is slim to none. It's too much trouble.

Most people are not interested in what's in the trash unless they're looking for something, like food, things that people throw out that may have some value or something they might be able to use themselves. They're not interested in your letters. They're probably more embarrassed and afraid to be seen rummaging thru the trash.

As long as your name isn't on the letters, it really doesn't matter. Let them laugh. If they think anything in your personal papers is funny, then they are low-lives and you should feel sorry for them.

Of course, if you're a celebrity, my answer would be completely different.

P.S. You may want to buy a paper shredder if your dad doesn't have one. There's all sorts of personal papers like bank statements that you should be shredding. I have one and use it all the time. They're pretty cheap.

100 percent not laughing at you.

It was fine, I didn't take the garbage bags out and put it in my own after I found out my trash can had been emptied. I was paranoid and thought they be checking the garbage cans or something or the police would knock on my door

Can you guess why 451 is my favorite number ?....

No one can read ash!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What's ironic is that so few people read writing any more. I think you're safe.

dogboy said:
What's ironic is that so few people read writing any more. I think you're safe.

So very true - especially cursive. When I was in college (graduated about a year ago), I'd occasionally have professors who couldn't read cursive. Really frustrating when it came to short answers on exams. :/

I'm guessing that in a few years history and other similar majors will require a class on reading cursive. :p

Tetra said:
Can you guess why 451 is my favorite number ?....

No one can read ash!

This is what we did when I worked for (*****). Everything was shredded and then burned. Once the ashes were scooped up, there was no chance anybody would be able to piece together what was written down.

I tend to have trouble reading other people's cursive. I think it may be some sort of disability.

I'm the same way dogboy.

Also today we lean BabyDenise worked on Hilary's staff.

Xd lol jk but I had to say it. Also don't take this as a pro Trump joke, but instead a 3am regret in morning one

Sometimes paranoia sneaks up on you, it can be scary. I was shopping in Walmart, I was wearing a diaper under my shorts and the diaper was wet, but my plastic pants were holding it. I was walking down an aisle and passed two girls I didn't look at them when I passed them. right after passing them they began to chuckle, I instantly became very self conscious, I thought that they might have noticed the bump from my diaper, I don't look to see if people are wearing a diaper, and wondered if they saw it. I calmly continued shopping and checked out. Still wondering?

I found out that the trash I threw out is gone, thank goodness!

Seriously!? Well I can't see the trash coming back!

Taking Maxx too seriously is a BIG mistake. His tongue sometimes goes through his cheek.

dogboy said:
I tend to have trouble reading other people's cursive. I think it may be some sort of disability.

I have this exact same problem too. I wonder how others read it. Thank goodness we email now and print stuff off the computer. I can't even read my old IEP records because they are from the early 90's so it's all written in cursive. But the ones from the late 90's I can read because it's all typed and printed from computers. Anything from 1995 and beyond I can't read. I also couldn't read my report cards well either that had comments about me.

- - - Updated - - -

Maxx said:
But there's a bum with a lot of time on his hands, sitting at the dump, reading everyone's discarded mail and notes.

Possible looking for Identity. Anytime you see someone doing that, report it to the police because they could be looking for some personal information like identity and banking statements. My husband once called the cops on some guy who was going through the recycling bins at our old apartment. We were there getting stuff and bringing it to our new house when we first moved in.

Everyone, when throwing out banking information and other personal things, either shred it or rip it up into tiny pieces or grab a sharpie and cross out the personal information stuff and rip a hole in that area so it can't be read.

- - - Updated - - -

Also thinking people are laughing at you is social anxiety.

When you feel like people are laughing at you just look at them and imagine them standing there naked and then you will be laughing at Them! It's an old public speaking trick ( not the laughing at them though because then you can't talk about whatever the topic was well laughing)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

alwayz said:
Sometimes paranoia sneaks up on you, it can be scary. I was shopping in Walmart, I was wearing a diaper under my shorts and the diaper was wet, but my plastic pants were holding it. I was walking down an aisle and passed two girls I didn't look at them when I passed them. right after passing them they began to chuckle, I instantly became very self conscious, I thought that they might have noticed the bump from my diaper, I don't look to see if people are wearing a diaper, and wondered if they saw it. I calmly continued shopping and checked out. Still wondering?

---

do you suppose they detected an odor of urine as they passed? I've detected that in others way more often than any visible cues.

as to 'diaper - bulge' --- if the shorts were snug or if you wore cutoffs, it's possible there was excessive bulge. Difficult to say.

all in all as long as I've needed and used diaper protection, the times when I've spotted and obvious diaper under clothing has just been extremely rare.

even when with a woman I know who is wearing a diaper, it's just a point of pride that it not be obvious, even to me. and yes, she'd ask for my candid
opinion, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back