Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
is anther well anther ab YouTuber you guys watch him ill have seen few of them.

He's awesome! I love to watch him to get into my little space!

Angelic said:
He's awesome! I love to watch him to get into my little space!

How does he help you get you into little space

His videos, he's in little space and what he does when playing with his toys, doing silly things and talking like he is a 2 a half - 3 year old makes me feel little. Watch one of his videos and you will find out!

Angelic said:
His videos, he's in little space and what he does when playing with his toys, doing silly things and talking like he is a 2 a half - 3 year old makes me feel little. Watch one of his videos and you will find out!

i do it don't help me

Buhha said:
is anther well anther ab YouTuber you guys watch him ill have seen few of them.

I amier him and Baby Mitchy becouse they take a lot of stick from people that think someone with an alternative lifestyle sould be laugh at.

Having given to understand that Ryan runs his own business in Toronto. I don't know what his Daddy does.

It is so nice watching him be him self and Baby Mitchy. It gives me hope that one day we all will be accepted for who we are.

Just wish I had as many toys as Ryan.

Thanks guides

Sisi

Buhha said:
i do it don't help me

Maybe you feel more like a baby than a toddler

Angelic said:
Maybe you feel more like a baby than a toddler

I haven't found what helpz .me feel little yet

You may not need triggers. I don't. It is a mind set for a lot of people and for some of us we just are.

It like see some caws and needing to say moo! If you are a Little you understand if you are a age player. Well never mine.

Hee, hee

I watch Blond Boy he's super adorable and love his videos.

sisi said:

You may not need triggers. I don't. It is a mind set for a lot of people and for some of us we just are.

It like see some caws and needing to say moo! If you are a Little you understand if you are a age player. Well never mine.

Hee, hee

you could be right

I am linked to his YouTube Channel.
Every once in a while I will say hello to him.

O.K. folks, I'd like to express an opinion here. It's just an opinion so please don't flame me. If you disagree, I'd rather have you explain why you disagree because I don't understand this.

I'm not pulling rank on you here but there seems to be a generational difference between how you all see things and how I see things. I guess that this is the YouTube generation flexing its muscle.

I think the basic disagreement is this. I've always believed that AB/DL was private behavior and should be practiced in private. I know, that's my choice. But I hate seeing the community get this kind of public exposure. I believe that it holds the community up to public ridicule. And media exposure is even worse since they make their money sensationalizing everything. I think that our media perception is embarrassing because they so often go after the creep factor. We even admit to ourselves that this is weird.

So anyway, is the idea here that this kind of exposure fosters public acceptance? I don't think so. Of course there will be supporters but I'm talking about society as a whole. I don't believe that the public will ever consider this acceptable behavior no matter how well it's presented.

And what does acceptance really mean? Do you want to be able to run around the neighborhood in just your diapers? Or how about playing with real children in the park?

So sure, this guy is funny, cute, but is he really helping the community? No, he's hurting the community because public contempt and ridicule makes it more difficult for the rest of us to accept ourselves.

I agree but it's his choice, I just watch it to get into little space. He should of thought about before he posted but he keeps his head up and he surprisingly has a lot of followers. He just keeps posting so he must be happy, he even talks to people in the comments and comes up with witty comebacks that don't sound mean. I just avoid the comments section or else I risk a purge!

tickles51 said:
I've always believed that AB/DL was private behavior and should be practiced in private. I know, that's my choice. But I hate seeing the community get this kind of public exposure. I believe that it holds the community up to public ridicule.

hey tickles =D! I dont think your about to face any sort of backlash and be burned at the stake as a troglodyte.

I can understand how you would shy away from public exposure as a personal choice. the downside of community public exposure (I.E. Youtube personalities) is that all of the flak that they get, applies to all of us.
After having lived a life for over a half century, and dealing with insecurities for most of your life (Im assuming, i apply the insecurities to most abs..forgive me if i assume wrong).
seeing that public backlash against youtube personalities (and in truth the community as a whole) must be pretty upsetting, its the kind of attitude you actively try to avoid in life.
its the very thing most of us fear for a reaction. seeing these comments in a way must vindicate and attack any sense of acceptance you have managed to build up over the years.

it does allow for a target for ridicule, in truth its nothing new. most people have been in conversations where suddenly abdlism is brought up by non abdls, and theres the remarks and ridicule that come, and we play along in the conversation or just dont say anything.
sound familiar?

yes, to be fair its on a different scale. these youtube personalities are helping others avoid the feelings of isolation and shame that many abdls go through. I do not watch them myself, but i have nothing against them.
these youtube personalities are the ones who are able to normalize eventual and desensitize the public so that instead of 20 years from now, on dateline we see an investigation into the secret world of masons or odd fellows instead of an investigation into the secret and exclusive community of abdl.

tickles51 said:
And media exposure is even worse since they make their money sensationalizing everything. I think that our media perception is embarrassing because they so often go after the creep factor. We even admit to ourselves that this is weird.

I dont know how many programs or internet "articles" that lambast and sensationalize individuals that expose themselves to the media can really be made..10 years from now are we really still going to be that fascinating?
i have read a few articles (I wish i could find them and repost them) that actually try to dig deeper into this weird behavior, the interviews start off for shock value, but to be honest they devolve into an actual unbiased examination
into what people acctually get out of this life style.

I dont care what they make their money on. but when abdl is not as unique, its not going to be the bills as much. I dont think our culture finds cross dressing as sensational as it was back in the 50
s-80s even the 90s. maybe thats the future of alternative lifestyles.

tickles51 said:
So anyway, is the idea here that this kind of exposure fosters public acceptance? I don't think so. Of course there will be supporters but I'm talking about society as a whole. I don't believe that the public will ever consider this acceptable behavior no matter how well it's presented.

I have been out in about in nappies and short alls with a snap crotch, a very babyish design actually, ive been to college fairs, cafes, down main streets I cant say ive ever felt that someone was making fun of me or even really felt anyone staring at me. I cant say i did not feel accepted. THAT SAID, there are standards that one must hold themselves too.
there will always be standards of behavior that people should follow regardless of their attire. I dont think the youtube generation is so much pushing for "equal rights" and the freedom to wander around the local shopping plaza in just a nappy and a t shirt, as to help future abdls no face the sea of guilt and trouble with "coming to terms" that so many others already do.

sensational public exposure does lead to acceptance. look at trump. (sorry. could not resist.)

we may well have different ideas of what types of behavior we are talking about being accepted.

I personally would never feel comfortable walking around in just a diaper, or playing with children. I do not feel comfortable and i have no desire too. however i would play with children in a non abdl setting.

tickles51 said:
So sure, this guy is funny, cute, but is he really helping the community? No, he's hurting the community because public contempt and ridicule makes it more difficult for the rest of us to accept ourselves.

yes, yes he is helping the community. the evidence? ask your fellow abs. do they enjoy seeing someone who echos their interests? do they feel comforted by someone else being brave enough to post their videos? for the most part i would say yes.
(you aside, obviously =P)

The guilt and societal damage may be embedded to deep in you for it to make you feel better, the comments im sure only vindicate your beliefs that you have had most of your life.
but the next generation of abs do not have to be resigned to the same fate.

Cheers!

MommyandMattling said:
hey tickles =D! I dont think your about to face any sort of backlash and be burned at the stake as a troglodyte.

I can understand how you would shy away from public exposure as a personal choice. the downside of community public exposure (I.E. Youtube personalities) is that all of the flak that they get, applies to all of us.
After having lived a life for over a half century, and dealing with insecurities for most of your life (Im assuming, i apply the insecurities to most abs..forgive me if i assume wrong).
seeing that public backlash against youtube personalities (and in truth the community as a whole) must be pretty upsetting, its the kind of attitude you actively try to avoid in life.
its the very thing most of us fear for a reaction. seeing these comments in a way must vindicate and attack any sense of acceptance you have managed to build up over the years.

it does allow for a target for ridicule, in truth its nothing new. most people have been in conversations where suddenly abdlism is brought up by non abdls, and theres the remarks and ridicule that come, and we play along in the conversation or just dont say anything.
sound familiar?

yes, to be fair its on a different scale. these youtube personalities are helping others avoid the feelings of isolation and shame that many abdls go through. I do not watch them myself, but i have nothing against them.
these youtube personalities are the ones who are able to normalize eventual and desensitize the public so that instead of 20 years from now, on dateline we see an investigation into the secret world of masons or odd fellows instead of an investigation into the secret and exclusive community of abdl.

I dont know how many programs or internet "articles" that lambast and sensationalize individuals that expose themselves to the media can really be made..10 years from now are we really still going to be that fascinating?
i have read a few articles (I wish i could find them and repost them) that actually try to dig deeper into this weird behavior, the interviews start off for shock value, but to be honest they devolve into an actual unbiased examination
into what people acctually get out of this life style.

I dont care what they make their money on. but when abdl is not as unique, its not going to be the bills as much. I dont think our culture finds cross dressing as sensational as it was back in the 50
s-80s even the 90s. maybe thats the future of alternative lifestyles.

I have been out in about in nappies and short alls with a snap crotch, a very babyish design actually, ive been to college fairs, cafes, down main streets I cant say ive ever felt that someone was making fun of me or even really felt anyone staring at me. I cant say i did not feel accepted. THAT SAID, there are standards that one must hold themselves too.
there will always be standards of behavior that people should follow regardless of their attire. I dont think the youtube generation is so much pushing for "equal rights" and the freedom to wander around the local shopping plaza in just a nappy and a t shirt, as to help future abdls no face the sea of guilt and trouble with "coming to terms" that so many others already do.

sensational public exposure does lead to acceptance. look at trump. (sorry. could not resist.)

we may well have different ideas of what types of behavior we are talking about being accepted.

I personally would never feel comfortable walking around in just a diaper, or playing with children. I do not feel comfortable and i have no desire too. however i would play with children in a non abdl setting.

yes, yes he is helping the community. the evidence? ask your fellow abs. do they enjoy seeing someone who echos their interests? do they feel comforted by someone else being brave enough to post their videos? for the most part i would say yes.
(you aside, obviously =P)

The guilt and societal damage may be embedded to deep in you for it to make you feel better, the comments im sure only vindicate your beliefs that you have had most of your life.
but the next generation of abs do not have to be resigned to the same fate.

Cheers!

I think you made some good points here. Videos like this don't do anything for me. I'd find videos like Blond Boy's tiresome with a real child and with an adult, they wear thin even quicker. Other YouTube video makers can be more or less relevant but so far, I find little that appeals (no pun).

I do wonder what media representations will mean for the members of our community going forward. How will these affect young people who are still trying to figure out what being an ABDL means to them? Will they think that this is the aspired ideal? Might it foster unrealistic expectations of openness? I don't know.

I'm loathe to condemn it just because it's not for me. I don't care much about what the uninvolved think. We're going to be weird to them regardless. My gut says that since people are out there seeking an audience, the best outcome would be to have more balance in the presentation. There seems to be an inherent problem in that, since lower key folks like myself are probably a lot less likely to put themselves out there and present this as such an important feature of their lives. For now, I just hope for the best.

MommyandMattling said:
these youtube personalities are helping others avoid the feelings of isolation and shame that many abdls go through.
Yes, I take your point and there is evidence that these videos are well received in the ABDL community. I understand that just seeing someone who's like you can make you more accepting of yourself. But the public response, at lease for me, has the opposite effect. The world doesn't need to know about this. I realize that most of the haters on YouTube are just trolls, but putting them aside, this community still has a very negative public image, perpetuated by people like blond boy and binky princess. Because of the 'YouTube effect', the more outrageous something is, the more views it gets so the more outrageous it becomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:
I just avoid the comments section or else I risk a purge!
Maybe if i'm wrong and over time there's more public acceptance of this, then the comments will change to "If it makes you happy and you're not hurting anyone, then go for it." There is a spattering of these types of comments among the hate comments already.

Trevor said:
How will these affect young people who are still trying to figure out what being an ABDL means to them? Will they think that this is the aspired ideal? Might it foster unrealistic expectations of openness? I don't know.

my fear is that ABDLism will somehow come to be nothing more then a shield for stunting personal growth. the best example I can give is someone who will not push themselves into growing situations (situations outside their comfort zone that while uncomfortable, are pretty useful/key for promoting personal growth) does anyone else see this ever?

honestly, the only abdl video on youtube ive ever watched was one of angelics.

tickles51 said:
the more outrageous something is, the more views it gets so the more outrageous it becomes.

Tickles, I agree that the comments are not going to go away, and i appreciate your use of the world troll as i think its very accurate. what you said about becoming more outrageous resonates with me and my fear that it will turn into an escape.
the idea that people should be accepted no matter what and allowed to live their lives the way they want, the idea that its a lifestyle and should be respected the same as others sexual choices, can too easily be used as a scape goat for an individual not to push themselves towards personal growth.

Also when you used the word outrageous, it made me feel that I really should be watching more of these videos before I can defend their existence. =P

out of curiosity where is the line for you between acceptable and outrageous? for you personally and for youtube representatives?

Greatly snipped, my apologies.
tickles51 said:
And what does acceptance really mean? Do you want to be able to run around the neighborhood in just your diapers? Or how about playing with real children in the park?

Acceptance means being able to be ourselves in public, as much as possible, without pacis automatically being seen as in the same class as dildos, just because we are who we are. Notice, I didn't say, "we do what we do."

Me, a character shirt with a print big enough to fit my body, some cute Capri pants, cute socks, cute shoes, a paci, a clip, a Lisa Frank backpack, no one finding it necessary to know what's under the Capris, or in the backpack, or beating me up for the paci. Being able to jingle the plastic keys, or whatever toy is hanging from the backpack by a clip, not that I'd go out of my way to make it obvious. Nobody giving a . . . What I drink from.

I'd go to a new animated movie with a character tee on, sure, or to see Pooh with Pooh clothes on, but biokids? No, not in headspace. That's in poor taste, seeking them out, I mean. I'd avoid them as much as the situation would allow, and if they're present, modify what is seen accordingly, i.e. no bottle, paci, or plastic keys, speak only loud enough to be heard by my brother from another mother, if my Little side couldn't wesist talkin', yes to cute, but not overly specialized clothes, though. I'm not sure I'd even say hi to a biokid if one spoke to me.
Also, biokids pull me out of headspace, & I don't want to confuse anyone.

Ryan is very careful how far he goes, too. He pushes his bABytalk down when he's in those temples, for instance, waits until he's in cabin, I think it's called, when he went scuba diving, or when there are children around. Never once have I heard him even say hi to a child. Even in the diaper change video, according to those who have actually watched it, and not just cringed at it and flagged it outa spite, it's just really sweet, and you don't see anything private.

Harder, no, not for me, easier, so much easier. He's being himself, and not involving anyone who doesn't wanna be. No kids. No parents. Anyone who doesn't wanna see it, can watch something else. He's playing. When did playing become something to hide? Not in the fet scene sense. Y'know what I mean.

The unfair part is, it's so much easier for me to meet the minimum requirement I need to be able to breathe, figuratively speaking, and be comfy in my own skin, because I'm a chromosomal girl. Someone who's genes don't fit in that manner, I guarantee you, will have a harder time.

Last edited:
That is what I mean by acceptance! Having a level head as a adult but being able to play in the park and dress little (not meaning diaper on show) and have pacifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back