Blond Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
MommyandMattling said:
(situations outside their comfort zone that while uncomfortable, are pretty useful/key for promoting personal growth) does anyone else see this ever?
I've been trying to figure out 'Littles' since they sprang upon the scene a few years ago. I worry about them sometimes because they put so much of their time into 'play'. I think that they're only fooling us because they use the word adulting, which is an action word.
MommyandMattling said:
honestly, the only abdl video on youtube ive ever watched was one of angelics.
Angelic made a nice video about being little. It's interesting because she only shows her hands which made you focus on what she's saying, she explained what it was like to be a 'little' rather than trying to show you and she did it in her 'adult' persona (although she did drop into her 'little space' while showing her tea set). A while ago an ABDL guy went on a TV talk show. They tried to get him to come in full baby mode. He refused and quite eloquently went on to discuss the fetish. These are the things that best represent the community.
MommyandMattling said:
out of curiosity where is the line for you between acceptable and outrageous?
I don't want to be the arbiter of good taste but I do have my own opinions. We apparently have different notions of what is outrageous. I've watched a lot of ABDL videos and, in my opinion, this one is outrageous. There are people other than me who think YouTube is the end of human civilization.

Last edited:
MommyandMattling said:
my fear is that ABDLism will somehow come to be nothing more then a shield for stunting personal growth. the best example I can give is someone who will not push themselves into growing situations (situations outside their comfort zone that while uncomfortable, are pretty useful/key for promoting personal growth) does anyone else see this ever?[snipped]

That's a hard one to discern. I've seen it from time to time but it's difficult to say whether it's spurred by the ABDL or other personality aspects. The people with those kinds of dyfunctions haven't traditionally remained here for very long. An additional thought but one I am skeptical of was a friend of mine from here some years back was young enough to have found ABDL material online in his early teens (before joining here). I would characterize him as still in his troubled acceptance phase but he repeatedly claimed that had he not stumbled upon material online, he wouldn't have become obsessed with it.

I don't have good answers for these things. They only raise more questions.

tickles51 said:
I've been trying to figure out 'Littles' since they sprang upon the scene a few years ago. I worry about them sometimes because they put so much of their time into 'play'. I think that they're only fooling us because they use the word adulting, which is an action word.

Fooling you how? I'm not being snappish. I'm asking out of concern because I want you to have the right idea. I can tell you my definition of adulting. To be authentic to body age, but not to spirit. Like getting your work done in a college class you'd rather not even be talking, let alone doing assignments for, is adulting, standing up to a family member, instead of letting her walk all over you, even to the point of involving a judge, because, in the long run, it's in your best interest, is adulting, and responding to a loved one in medical crisis without tears, because it needs to be done, no matter if you'd rather curl up and cry, or not, is adulting.

I'm among those worried about a few (Great Father in heaven, please let it be relatively few,) of us. Those few don't seem to get why going to just any shrink, and saying, "I want someone to diaper and baby me," is a bad idea, unless you're damn sure you have an aware enough shrink, or why we don't, as in they have, call children's product companies and give yourself away as doing something they'll most likely find nut bar behavior.

I try to let myself have a bit of Little time every day. In my recall menu on my TV is, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, Discovery Life, Science, Disney Junior, and 50 Shades, unrated.

Lunacy is lunacy, and ABDLs and Littles are just us. There's a lot of crazy out there, but Ryan seems to have enough social propriety to do what he needs to without crossing the line in public. Don't know if all my words are out or not. Sometimes human language sucks. Let me know if I'm being understood, or if I need other words to help.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Fooling you how?

Just a quick answer SpAzpieSweeTot for the moment. I have to get my foot out of my mouth.

I was just saying that 'Littles' probably don't play as much as I thought they do. 'fooling' was the wrong word. I meant more like 'not telling'.

Just so I know, could you tell me how much time you spend 'adulting' each day? For me, most days, I spend about 95% of my day in my adult mindset. Occasionally, (a couple of days a month), I spend 100% of my day in my baby mindset.

tickles51 said:
O.K. folks, I'd like to express an opinion here. It's just an opinion so please don't flame me. If you disagree, I'd rather have you explain why you disagree because I don't understand this.

I'm not pulling rank on you here but there seems to be a generational difference between how you all see things and how I see things. I guess that this is the YouTube generation flexing its muscle.

I think the basic disagreement is this. I've always believed that AB/DL was private behavior and should be practiced in private. I know, that's my choice. But I hate seeing the community get this kind of public exposure. I believe that it holds the community up to public ridicule. And media exposure is even worse since they make their money sensationalizing everything. I think that our media perception is embarrassing because they so often go after the creep factor. We even admit to ourselves that this is weird.

So anyway, is the idea here that this kind of exposure fosters public acceptance? I don't think so. Of course there will be supporters but I'm talking about society as a whole. I don't believe that the public will ever consider this acceptable behavior no matter how well it's presented.

And what does acceptance really mean? Do you want to be able to run around the neighborhood in just your diapers? Or how about playing with real children in the park?

So sure, this guy is funny, cute, but is he really helping the community? No, he's hurting the community because public contempt and ridicule makes it more difficult for the rest of us to accept ourselves.

Hi tickles51

I really hope this do sent came across as me having a toddlerism.

I really feel some time our community can be compered to the homosexual community back it the 1960's.

No I don't really won't to walk down the street in just my diaper it coming to cold for that it a summer thing, hee, hee. No it not that I won't every one to look at me. And No, No,No it definitely not about wonting to play with children at the park.

I enjoy playing at the park but it is either on my own or with another Littles. When children are not going to be there.

For some of us we are not playing lets be a baddy or lets be this age. We not "age playing." We are "Littles." We don't need trigers to go into little space becouse we are in that place of wonderment. We have to adult up which most of us have learnt to do. We go to collage/ University. We hold down jobs and pay our taxs and are law abiding people.

I can not see why I should be able to live my life in a way that is comfortable to me. Dress in a way that feels right. So what if I walk about with my stuffy and sucking on my pasifer.

But it looks strange and it not socially acceptable activity for an adult.

Is any stranger than two people the same sex holding hands. Back in the 60's this would of looked strange.

I don't set out to make people feel uncomfortable so I don't go into the community sucking and huging Peter Rabit all the time it depends on what I am doing, pluss going out side in public dressed in a way that matches how I feel on the inside take courage.

Why do Adouts wear masks? anyway. Yes but why? So they fit in to the norm.
But what is normal? And Why? Yes but Why thought?

I tryed to be normal they worst years of my life. Now I am ME I don't know if I will ever fully understand my self, but accepting myself for how I am on the inside means I am OK.

Little Rain getts stick for being him self and going public. And I think it a sham. Selly Grown Ups. With no happy thought of there own. And that why we don't go around in just owr diapers.

Well that what I think.

Hee, hee

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Fooling you how? I'm not being snappish. I'm asking out of concern because I want you to have the right idea. I can tell you my definition of adulting. To be authentic to body age, but not to spirit. Like getting your work done in a college class you'd rather not even be talking, let alone doing assignments for, is adulting, standing up to a family member, instead of letting her walk all over you, even to the point of involving a judge, because, in the long run, it's in your best interest, is adulting, and responding to a loved one in medical crisis without tears, because it needs to be done, no matter if you'd rather curl up and cry, or not, is adulting.

I'm among those worried about a few (Great Father in heaven, please let it be relatively few,) of us. Those few don't seem to get why going to just any shrink, and saying, "I want someone to diaper and baby me," is a bad idea, unless you're damn sure you have an aware enough shrink, or why we don't, as in they have, call children's product companies and give yourself away as doing something they'll most likely find nut bar behavior.

I try to let myself have a bit of Little time every day. In my recall menu on my TV is, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, Discovery Life, Science, Disney Junior, and 50 Shades, unrated.

Lunacy is lunacy, and ABDLs and Littles are just us. There's a lot of crazy out there, but Ryan seems to have enough social propriety to do what he needs to without crossing the line in public. Don't know if all my words are out or not. Sometimes human language sucks. Let me know if I'm being understood, or if I need other words to help.

I agree.

Adulting is some times really hard. Every thing in side you just wonts to hide. Untill the monster has gone away. If we were being our self we would just shout "Go Away." Until it does. But this is the adult world and we have to Adult up to take care of bissness. But ones it done we are so much happer. But it seem to me that the more time I spend Adulting the further I go into my self when I finished like I will let go and be my Little self more.

That is why I spend time playing or doing something arty. Every day or I will get grompy. And no one like Mr grompy pants.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
just because we are who we are. Notice, I didn't say, "we do what we do."
I know what you mean by "we are who we are" because I'm starting to understand 'Littles'. I'm a "we do what we do.". That makes us completely different.
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Acceptance means being able to be ourselves in public, as much as possible
Thank you for that description of what you'd do if all of a sudden you were able to be yourself in public. That's another area where we are really different. I wouldn't dream of going out in public when I'm regressed.
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
He's playing. When did playing become something to hide?
I didn't say that playing is something to hide. What I said was that he's going to get judged if he plays on YouTube. And I asked how will that effect us since he, by putting himself out there, comes to represent the community.

Anyway, it looks like I inadvertently jumped into a 'Littles' thread. It's too bad that 'Littles' don't have their own forum because, I think, they are very different than ABDL. Although we have some things in common, there are lots of important differences.

So we should quit before I get accused of hijacking this thread (which I did).

tickles51 said:
I know what you mean by "we are who we are" because I'm starting to understand 'Littles'. I'm a "we do what we do.". That makes us completely different.

Thank you for that description of what you'd do if all of a sudden you were able to be yourself in public. That's another area where we are really different. I wouldn't dream of going out in public when I'm regressed.

I didn't say that playing is something to hide. What I said was that he's going to get judged if he plays on YouTube. And I asked how will that effect us since he, by putting himself out there, comes to represent the community.

Anyway, it looks like I inadvertently jumped into a 'Littles' thread. It's too bad that 'Littles' don't have their own forum because, I think, they are very different than ABDL. Although we have some things in common, there are lots of important differences.

So we should quit before I get accused of hijacking this thread (which I did).

Did not hijack. You asked a question. Without questions the world is stupid. Oh sweetie, don't feel bad. :hug:
:hug::hug: See? I'm a touch protector, too.

One thing though, as much as possible, and fully regressed, sooooo not the same. Regression is a vulnerable time. I ain't going there with Joe and Joanne Public. That's like, crazy queen bad. The clothes, and the bag, I'd do in a millisecond, because I have off the rack, that's very important, off the rack, made to be perhaps unfashionable, but not a dead AB/Little giveaway either, stuff already. If you have something custom, make sure it can do adulting duty, and unmasking duty, because if not, that's dangerous and maybe rude. For goodness sake, people, pants, or trousers for non Americans, skirts, something! Goal? The person feels like themselves, and as few as possible have a clue.

If I feel a trigger, like being in the middle of a M&M factory, the only one that'll hear me talk is my brother, Mikey, and if I feel myself going too far, I'll leave, and seek safety and privacy. The rest is a Beach Boys song, "Wouldn't it be nice?" The bottle thing would be really cool, because I have an atomic startle reflex, and have busted my lip on cups, but that'll never actually happen. It was a mix of the few things I'd already do, with a touch of perfect world. Sorry if I confused you.

Usually, if Ryan cuts loose, no one outside of like-minded people are around, if he is somewhere where a child maybe, he doesn't bABytalk. An AB commenter asked why sometimes he dressed big, and dropped his special voice, and he said it wasn't appropriate to, because not everyone at the Asian temples, I think they were Asian, knew what was going on, and when he went to Pixar, big clothes, no voice, kids around, same sweet silly Ryan though.

Last edited:
The last half of y generation and all of z generation is so desensitized online that even tho we watch things for cringe value if anything it moves us closer to seeing parts of it as ok. I'm starting to see age play in low key memes online. Like wow, when did anyone see that coming.

On side note back to OP title, even tho I like some of his videos I cringe smile almost the enire video lol.

computerProgrammer said:
if anything it moves us closer to seeing parts of it as ok.
That's a good thing because it moves things in the right direction... towards tolerance (or even perhaps acceptance) and away from ignorance and fear.

Tickles51, and others, why has no one invented an emotion/perspective/ these are the right words meld yet? That'd make things so much better and easier. I don't think we're as separate as we seem, ABs and Littles. I think every AB has some Little in them, and although I'd actually call Ryan an AB, he has a bit more Little in him than some. It's a heart thing. I swear, I can see it in us, just behind the B.S. He gets respect from me because he says, "because it's situationally inappropriate," when someone asks why not all the time. The man owns his own company, if I'm not mistaken, also.

I think we want the same thing, and language just sucks when it comes to explaining things like this. There's a lot of commonality with my experience and a, "We do what we do."

From early childhood, I knew, even if I couldn't name it. I had, and still do, a lot of conflict about it.

"You're different, you love and hate these things everyone else only hates, and you can't let anyone see, because it's weird, bad, wrong," had occurred to me by 5 or so.

When an an adult walked into the room and I was watching TV, if a diaper commercial came on, I'd always think, "They know. They know. Oh God, they know! If not, they wouldn't be pushing my buttons!"

Very vivid, confusing diaper memories. A lot of "Necessary again, now, my control's okay, so not so much.
Necessary again, now, my control's okay, so not so much.
Necessary again, now, my control's okay, so not so much," in childhood.

Extreme touchiness when anyone used my name, wet, and bed in the same sentence, like, "I will gut you! I do not! Nighttime is the only time he damn thing stops spamming."

"Don't patronize me. I'm not an idiot," when someone calls me baby the wrong way, and, "Shut it down! Shut it down, now," when someone I haven't given permission says it right, because I don't want them seeing behind the B.S.

The Lays potato chip reaction, the last time I did wear.

The stealing.

The shift in teenage years, where my inner kid wasn't as noticeable, unless you looked real close, but suddenly I wanted to care for every attractive, slightly tortured, conflicted TB around my age on the planet, and because I didn't know any existed, I imagined they were.
I don't think that's too uncommon for any of us.

This maybe different. It's like I needed to simplify their love language, to more closely match mine, because if not, they were beyond me. It's easy to handle crying, especially if it's because of a very specific shame, conflict, etc, that you've felt. You be there, rock, cuddle, sing. Easy peasy.

I understand sexual urges, and have my own, but I keep them in a different place. Does that make sense? I love you is, "I see you in there. Hey, sweetheart. Let your shield down and feel your feelings whenever you're ready. I'll wait," or "Love me, hold me, cuddle me. I'm cute!"

Sex is adrenaline and maybe pain, to a predetermined degree, but don't do it because I did wrong. Do it for the endorphins. Or it maybe, "You're so hot. Let me at it, and I love you differently because I'm not in that soft vulnerable place," and vanilla. The key is, "not in headspace."

I don't hate adulthood. There are authenticating, fulfilling parts, math isn't one of them. I'd like to be an ADA consultant, and have a small business that caters to everyone in our crew here on ADISC. I have and can defend my opinions, and I swear, if Trump wins, I'm expatriating!

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Tickles51, I don't think we're as separate as we seem, ABs and Littles.
I think every AB has some Little in them.
I'd actually call Ryan an AB.

Sure, I sleep with my Teddy even when I'm not in AB mode.

And Ryan might be an age player.

tickles51 said:
That's a good thing because it moves things in the right direction... towards tolerance (or even perhaps acceptance) and away from ignorance and fear.

The tolerance is the part I want. I don't like the new age naritive that people have to more then tolerate but fully accept things that may even make them uncomfortable or they instantly become listed as phobic or ignorant.

Note this is not an attack on you, just your wording made me think of this common idea of the modern SJW

//End 3am rant

tickles51 said:
Sure, I sleep with my Teddy even when I'm not in AB mode.

And Ryan might be an age player.
We can quibble over nomenclature all day. It doesn't matter. Within the scientific community, ABs, Littles, DLs, all fetishists. The term is infantilism, for the spiritually youthful crowd, but the science geeks with mind hacking degrees might've given DLs another name by now. Then there's AB as a syndrome, where people have gotten so messed up, they had their own small children babying them, and need help to get out. They're not sure if it's an addiction or what, but I wish they'd pick another name. Yikes!

I used to swear six ways to Sunday it wasn't a fetish. Now, there's no way I could possibly care less how the DSM (the psychiatrists', 'look 'em up manual' for issues) writers classify us, because the definition of fetish is a strong desire for something. There's a sexual connotation to the word fetish, which is what gives me brain itch, because the assumption is that every infantilist is sexual, not because of the denomination, but the connotation of fetish. We can like, love, live with, or lump the connotation, but as long as the move to depathologize fetishes goes through, who cares?

Age player is a nonscientific term for ABs, Sissies, Littles, Middles, Babyfurs or Cubs, Pups calves, whatever, and whatever relevant bigs, dominant or not. Bigs are age players too. That's all. Saying ageplayer doesn't mean more public, or brazen, or desirous to make people uncomfortable.

Now, do I believe that some people have youthful spirit more woven into the fabric of their personhood? Yeah. Do I think others, if represented as fabric, would be a bit more like patchwork quilts, with kid stuff and adult stuff sewn together, but in district patches? Yeah. DLs, depending on feelings, might feel a bit kiddie too. Even if not, they give us half of ABDL. Kinda hard to exclude them.

Ryan's been Ryan a long time. I trust him to classify himself.

Follow the SpAzpie logic.

One enters a room one has never seen anything like before. Things look very strange. It's an uncomfortable thing for most, so the option is given to leave, and one was warned ahead of time. The sound of something metal hits the floor.

The one, being new to it, gasps and shudders.

Hold out your hand.

The newbie does.

A new object is lifted up, with enough air behind it to make a loud sound, without hurting the newbie.

Did that hurt?

The newbie says no.

You see? Most of your fear is in your head.

Continue following me.

Ryan tags his videos with as many references as he can to ageplayer, ABDL, all kinda tags, warning, chances to leave.

He takes off his work clothes at Daddy's house, shows us his blocks, his many, many, many plushies, him picking out stickers to put on his fresh diaper, him having the first peanut butter-tasting cookies ever to not try to kill him. It must've been soy better.

He lets us see him feel his plushy getting ripped. He cries.

He plays in bouncy castles with friends.

He sleeps by himself on cute sheets at daddy's house.

He puts Googley eyes on everything in the kitchen.

He keeps other bedroom things so private, I'll never see any, I bet.

He modifies his behavior when he happens to be around people who don't get it.

He makes sure he's waaaaaassay in the forest, so if the tree that is a 20 something in a diaper falls, no one who doesn't wanna see or hear it, has to.

It's entirely new things, or things we hide, and noise. We aren't talking about objects anymore. Humans make noise and do things to say something. Why do those things and make that noise?

Last edited:
I think blond boy is adorable but his videos don't appeal to me personally, but I can't deny that he's cute!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
We can quibble over nomenclature all day. It doesn't matter. Within the scientific community, ABs, Littles, DLs, all fetishists. The term is infantilism, for the spiritually youthful crowd, but the science geeks with mind hacking degrees might've given DLs another name by now. Then there's AB as a syndrome, where people have gotten so messed up, they had their own small children babying them, and need help to get out. They're not sure if it's an addiction or what, but I wish they'd pick another name. Yikes!

I used to swear six ways to Sunday it wasn't a fetish. Now, there's no way I could possibly care less how the DSM (the psychiatrists', 'look 'em up manual' for issues) writers classify us, because the definition of fetish is a strong desire for something. There's a sexual connotation to the word fetish, which is what gives me brain itch, because the assumption is that every infantilist is sexual, not because of the denomination, but the connotation of fetish. We can like, love, live with, or lump the connotation, but as long as the move to depathologize fetishes goes through, who cares?

Age player is a nonscientific term for ABs, Sissies, Littles, Middles, Babyfurs or Cubs, Pups calves, whatever, and whatever relevant bigs, dominant or not. Bigs are age players too. That's all. Saying ageplayer doesn't mean more public, or brazen, or desirous to make people uncomfortable.

Now, do I believe that some people have youthful spirit more woven into the fabric of their personhood? Yeah. Do I think others, if represented as fabric, would be a bit more like patchwork quilts, with kid stuff and adult stuff sewn together, but in district patches? Yeah. DLs, depending on feelings, might feel a bit kiddie too. Even if not, they give us half of ABDL. Kinda hard to exclude them.

Ryan's been Ryan a long time. I trust him to classify himself.

Follow the SpAzpie logic.

One enters a room one has never seen anything like before. Things look very strange. It's an uncomfortable thing for most, so the option is given to leave, and one was warned ahead of time. The sound of something metal hits the floor.

The one, being new to it, gasps and shudders.

Hold out your hand.

The newbie does.

A new object is lifted up, with enough air behind it to make a loud sound, without hurting the newbie.

Did that hurt?

The newbie says no.

Continue following me.

Ryan tags his videos with as many references as he can to ageplayer, ABDL, all kinda tags, warning, chances to leave.

He takes off his work clothes at Daddy's house, shows us his blocks, his many, many, many plushies, him picking out stickers to put on his fresh diaper, him having the first peanut butter-tasting cookies ever to not try to kill him. It must've been soy better.

He lets us see him feel his plushy getting ripped. He cries.

He plays in bouncy castles with friends.

He sleeps by himself on cute sheets at daddy's house.

He puts Googley eyes on everything in the kitchen.

He keeps other bedroom things so private, I'll never see any, I bet.

He modifies his behavior when he happens to be around people who don't get it.

He makes sure he's waaaaaassay in the forest, so if the tree that is a 20 something in a diaper falls, no one who doesn't wanna see or hear it, has to.

It's entirely new things, or things we hide, and noise. We aren't talking about objects anymore. Humans make noise and do things to say something. Why do those things and make that noise?

Yeah I totally agree.

Labels are silly and we seem to struggle as ABDL Little can mean so much as we are all different which is a good thing, becouse who what's to be normal anyway.

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGX47gZhC-8&feature=youtube_gdata_player.

What I don't get is why? But why thought? Can't we just be our self and be accepted for who we are. " be your self but do no harm." Or "love your neighbour as you love yourself."

Then the would be no more heating and killing and no more fearing of some one that is different..

Me no understand but I am only about 4 years old on the inside. Perhaps in something that you get when you grow up. Which is a very, very, very selly thing to do.

Hee, hee

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back