Making a go of 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been struggling with a new life situation that has been limiting my opportunities to wear diapers like I normally would, and it has started to wear on me mentally.

Today I got a package of my normal abena's and dry 24/7's. But I also bought a pack of anena M2's that are , cloth backed.

The plan is, this weekend I have off Friday- Sunday and I'm going to try and wear for 72 hours straight. With these new thinner diapers I'll be wearing around friends and family and also work out as I normally would.

If things go well I think I'm going to continue wearing indefinably and be in diapers for the foreseeable future.

I'm excited to be trying this, and I'm also excited about possibly living my life in diapers :)

Awesome! I'm sure you'll have a great weekend. Have fun!

I hope by wearing 24/7, you'll feel better, at least emotionally. It may get tedious after awhile, but at least you will have the enjoyment of doing it for awhile.

It does get tedious you're right dogboy. I just don't quite feel like myself when I can't wear and I'm hoping to end that :)

The longest I've ever done 24/7 was for 60 hours. Not quite three days, but still complete padded bliss. Enjoy yourself. :D

Wearing 24/7 for me meant that I have to change my diaper 3 to 4 times a day. Since I wear cloth diapers, I have to rinse them and wring them out and stash them until I can wash a load of them. I now have an adequate supply that can keep me in my diapers for a day or two, but then I have to wash and dry them. Sometimes I have to wear a damp diaper longer than I'd like to because of other things I have to do. Yesterday, I needed a few things at the market. I was wearing a damp diaper, and plastic pants. I thought that it was only a short trip and would be back shortly. However, my bladder now doesn't hold as much since I've been wearing 24/7 for awhile, I had to pee. It seemed that I peed a gallon! and I was walking around the store now in a very saturated diaper, afraid that I might leak. I( was wearing denim shorts, and could feel the diaper couldn't hold even a small amount. I quickly checked out and went to my car for a 25 minute drive home. I was worrying that my diaper would leak on the car seat. Luckily it only leaked a small amount. When I got home, my husband was home, I didn't expect him home for a few hours. I brought the groceries in the house by myself because my diaper was bulging and I wasn't sure how much I leaked. Wearing 24/7 although nearly a necessity for me, it has it's problems. consider this experience, if you want to wear 24/7

Generally I go years without wearing diapers simply cause can't afford them. I kind of know how you feel though, it really gets to me at times not being able to wear. Tends to make my depression worse at times too.

I say you are lucky though ... at least you can get diapers lol. XD

I have been in diapers now for about 50 days. I say about because I lost count of the days, but I do know that I bought 3 cases of diapers and I still have half a case. At first, I changed 4 or more times a day, but now it is more like 3...morning, afternoon, evening...and it has become part of my daily routine. Be sure that if you are going to remain in diapers to change when needed and not test the capacity of your diaper or it may lead to leaks...which can and does draw attention to you.

Good luck to you this weekend...and beyond if you so choose.

I've been diapered for nearly the same time, from around the beginning of August. I'm cheating in a way because my new job isn't starting until November-ish, so am not wearing intimately around too many people and have yet to need a change while out. I did wear for a number of months 5-6 years ago, but again was working only sporadically.

welostme said:
Be sure that if you are going to remain in diapers to change when needed and not test the capacity of your diaper or it may
lead to leaks...which can and does draw attention to you.

Lol. That's happened to me twice so far. I tell myself to go change but then put it off, and the next bladder movement pushes my diaper over the edge. Had a small wet spot on my butt this afternoon for the first time since my Depends/Wal-Mart store brand days. What made you choose to try 24/7? The same as Str88jacketabdl?

brabbit1987 said:
Generally I go years without wearing diapers simply cause can't afford them. I kind of know how you feel though, it really gets to me at times not being able to wear. Tends to make my depression worse at times too.

I say you are lucky though ... at least you can get diapers lol. XD

That sucks! If you're ever in North Carolina if be happy to get you some diapers lol...

- - - Updated - - -

welostme said:
I have been in diapers now for about 50 days. I say about because I lost count of the days, but I do know that I bought 3 cases of diapers and I still have half a case. At first, I changed 4 or more times a day, but now it is more like 3...morning, afternoon, evening...and it has become part of my daily routine. Be sure that if you are going to remain in diapers to change when needed and not test the capacity of your diaper or it may lead to leaks...which can and does draw attention to you.

Good luck to you this weekend...and beyond if you so choose.

I think I'm going to be cheating a bit, I don't plan on utilizing them for all my potty needs and probably only use them when I'm at home as I'm still fully continent.

depends4me said:
Lol. That's happened to me twice so far. I tell myself to go change but then put it off, and the next bladder movement pushes my diaper over the edge. Had a small wet spot on my butt this afternoon for the first time since my Depends/Wal-Mart store brand days. What made you choose to try 24/7? The same as Str88jacketabdl?

Actually, I decided to go 24/7 just because. Honestly, though, I am a completely different person when I am diapered. I'm more calm, focused, and even more patient than when I am not diapered.

welostme said:
Actually, I decided to go 24/7 just because. Honestly, though, I am a completely different person when I am diapered. I'm more calm, focused, and even more patient than when I am not diapered.
Same here. I haven't tried to go back to not wearing them and it would end badly and very wet in any case but I am so much more contented and happy.

welostme said:

I'm hoping the same will hold true for me. I'm not great at dealing with annoyances and hopefully being diapered will help me deal with dumb dumbs a little easier lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I've officially started my 24/7 test weekend.

I went to bed last night in a very over sized large dry 24/7, woke up and walked around the house in just my diaper while I made me and the gf breakfast. It was great now I have stuff to do and have changed into a cloth back M2, to go out and about to run errands.

Str88jacketabdl said:
woke up and walked around the house in just my diaper while I made me and the gf breakfast. It was great[...]

So obviously the GF is totally supportive? Very cool.

If any of you guys waver, do post your status. This sort of thing helps keep me going. My bladder was largely empty this morning, meaning I likely used my ID Slip last night. Currently doing some online chores in an Abena M3. Am trying to decide if I like these or the Seni Super Plus more...

depends4me said:
So obviously the GF is totally supportive? Very cool.

If any of you guys waver, do post your status. This sort of thing helps keep me going. My bladder was largely empty this morning, meaning I likely used my ID Slip last night. Currently doing some online chores in an Abena M3. Am trying to decide if I like these or the Seni Super Plus more...

Yea my girlfriend doesn't care about my underwear choices lol. She'll even pat my diapered butt some times lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back