Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabpad

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hellooo :)

Recently i've found that I really don't get sexually aroused by using diapers anymore as I used to. The excitement of putting a diaper on just isn't there. Instead, it has switched over to catheters. So now when i'm not having a cath in it feels useless to wear a diaper :eek: Like half the experience is gone. And frankly, diapers seem so normal to me now that I don't even think about them. I just walk around in them like nothing, and without pleasure of doing so.

The thing with catheters is that they really force you into being diaper dependent. The first day of constant dribbling and being wet makes you really notice the diaper, cause you feel it between your legs, you notice how wet it is etc. But after that first or second day, diapers just merges with you somehow, and you don't pay attention to them. It simply changes the way you look at diapers.

I wonder if anyone else can relate to this? (not necessarily catheters but in general losing the sexual arousal to diapers)
Hope my excitement over diapers come back though...

I'll admit that I do experiment with catheters but the sexual arousal is still there. I even included a chastity device. Another thing to say would be to play safe, don't take shortcuts when dealing with catheters,

I take a medication called metaprolol for skipped heartbeat. And this seems to reduce the quality of orgasm. But while my early attraction to diapers was clearly sexual, now, it seems to be something more than that. And now with this medication, there is little sexual satisfaction from them. I find the sensations of flooding the diaper as a substitute for orgasm. I'm 56, your only 21. I think it is understandable. I remember hitting an emotional crossroads in my mid 30's as to whether to give them up or not. You can see that the diapers won that argument. You will probably find some way to keep them as well.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I'll admit that I do experiment with catheters but the sexual arousal is still there. I even included a chastity device. Another thing to say would be to play safe, don't take shortcuts when dealing with catheters,

Id love to try a catheter/ chastity/ diaper combo. I'd think I'd want someone to be the key holder. Not having access to your own body parts and being forced to be Incontinent sounds amazingly hot.

All the catheter talk lately gives me some really painful memories. As much as I associate with the ABDL crowd, that's one aspect I don't think I could ever do, the tests when I was a kid were too painful for me. Not knocking anyone, just seeing more of an uptick in it of late, heh.

I enjoy both aspects of diapers with and without a catheter.

Wearing a diaper while cath'd, it's nice feeling your dipe swell over time without knowingly peeing in it and then eventually needing a change.
Also having to take a bag with a change or two with you when you go out. Not being able to "hold till I get home as I'm close to leaking" either. I guess that's the part I like most, the closest you can get to being incontinent without actually being so (at least one form of incontinence)

Wearing without a cath, you get to feel the flood/flow when you do let go. I guess I sometimes miss this when cath'd.

Str88jacketabdl said:
Id love to try a catheter/ chastity/ diaper combo. I'd think I'd want someone to be the key holder. Not having access to your own body parts and being forced to be Incontinent sounds amazingly hot.

Indeed, I love the idea of being forced incontinent :D

puppyz said:
I enjoy both aspects of diapers with and without a catheter.

Wearing a diaper while cath'd, it's nice feeling your dipe swell over time without knowingly peeing in it and then eventually needing a change.
Also having to take a bag with a change or two with you when you go out. Not being able to "hold till I get home as I'm close to leaking" either. I guess that's the part I like most, the closest you can get to being incontinent without actually being so (at least one form of incontinence)

Wearing without a cath, you get to feel the flood/flow when you do let go. I guess I sometimes miss this when cath'd.

Pretty perfect descriptions of both sides :p

This is really awesome! I already did some research about inserting it - and for sure it has to be done carefully... I have a question, though. Is the catheter of a reusable or disposable type?

jguy said:
This is really awesome! I already did some research about inserting it - and for sure it has to be done carefully... I have a question, though. Is the catheter of a reusable or disposable type?
I wouldn't go on to wear a used catheter, you'd have to properly sterilize it very well. If you don't plan on using them so often, or don't mind spending money on catheters that are pretty cheap considering the chances of infection by reinserting it, just don't, it's not a good idea to reuse them.

also i may add here in our state they wont let you buy one with out a doctors note.
I have bad pain when i go due to trauma as a child, I have often wondered if it would help.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I wouldn't go on to wear a used catheter, you'd have to properly sterilize it very well. If you don't plan on using them so often, or don't mind spending money on catheters that are pretty cheap considering the chances of infection by reinserting it, just don't, it's not a good idea to reuse them.

Ok thank you - I'm totally new to the entire catheter-concept, so I just need some input. I dig what you say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back