Thread: ABU Lavender diapers hold Soooooo much pee pee!!!

Default ABU Lavender diapers hold Soooooo much pee pee!!!

So I ordered a case of the Abu Lavender's, and I just got them in the mail yesterday! Yay!
    And I just have to let this be said to all the haters out there that have tried to hate on these diapers.....
    NO. Just NO. Put your paci's in and shhhhh hater's, because you are very very wrong!

I bought the mediums, and they hold a ridiculous amount! I've had this first diaper out of the box on for more then 12 hours now!! And it's STILL holding strong, the tapes are still tight on the landing strip, and I feel like it ccould still hold more potties! Yayyy

In conclusion, these diapers are thick, very absorbent, super adorable, and very comfy too! 10/10 in my book, and I think I have a pretty decent book!

Peaccceeeeeee :P

I have never tried the Lavender diaper from ABU, however, I have tried many others that ABU produces..and they are by far one of the thickest and most absorbent diapers I have ever worn.

nothing to hate on with them, just not a big fan of 2 tape diapers as I always worry about a gap opening up