Status
Not open for further replies.

billyin4c

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey guys so I know this isn't necasaraly a sight to find other abdls but I'm wondering if anyone on here is from Utah. I would love to get to know some other abdls in real life. Sometime I feel alone as an abdl and would love to have a friends that shared the same kind of love that I do and that I can truely be myself with.

I understand where you are coming from, unfortunately I live in Texas and not Utah. Nice to virtually meet you though.

Hi I am an abdl from New York.

billyin4c said:
Hey guys so I know this isn't necasaraly a sight to find other abdls but I'm wondering if anyone on here is from Utah. I would love to get to know some other abdls in real life. Sometime I feel alone as an abdl and would love to have a friends that shared the same kind of love that I do and that I can truely be myself with.
Hey there, billyin4c -

There is a Utah group. It's a bit small and quiet, but it exists:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=1015

But yeah, ADISC isn't a meetup site, and persistent or aggressive requests for IRL meetups are a great way to get bounced from this virtual playpen.

It's also probably worth rigorously defining "friend"--both for prospective "friends", and also just to make sure that you're being honest with yourself, because you deserve that too. It'll improve your chances of finding what you're looking for. I've had the opportunity to meet dozens of ADISCers and other local ABDLs, and while they've all been perfectly nice people, I have to be honest with myself: A common interest in diapers and baby things, while more than adequate as an ice-breaker, is clearly far from sufficient as a basis for a meaningful friendship. At least for me. (And in my case, I define friendship as a broad intersection of interests as well as a mutual interest in the other's well-being and happiness.) That's never bothered me much, as I'll admit these meetings are mostly a thing of intrigue for me, but it's worth pointing out.

You might consider other "personals" sites as well as fetish sites like fetlife, which may be a bit more productive, meetup-wise. Just make sure you're doing your best to acquaint yourself with prospective friends online, before you go meeting them IRL. Any shortage of caution can easily turn ugly. When people join up and jump straight to talking meet-ups, I can't help but perceive haste. Try to slow down a bit and let friendship happen, if at all possible.

I am currently living in Texas but I'm planning on moving to Provo, Utah at the start of next year :)

Legokid! That's awesome! Are you coming down for school or work?

billyin4c said:
Legokid! That's awesome! Are you coming down for school or work?

I'll be going for school and I'm hoping I'll be studying at BYU in Provo but I'll probably have to find work eventually :)

Hey I'm going to uvu so we will be close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back