Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I personally hate the thought of it, it seems a little border line abusive as real kids don't get spanked nowadays. A relationship between a AB or a little and a dominiment figure is supposed to be loving and intimate either sexually or non sexually. A real child and mother/father figure is meant to be loving and iintimate in a non sexual way. I am not trying to put down the spankers or sexually abs down but I am curious what everybody thinks.

Well,

Being from the older crowd, spanking was normal back when I was a real kid...

So, based on that is where myself sees it co I got from...

I'm kind of on the fence about it. I'd probably be willing to try it though.

EDIT: Not for real children, no.

Last edited:
To say that ABDL's are only about nurturing and caring isn't entirely true. It is true for some but not all.

If you have seen as many amateur ABDL websites as I you would know that there is a spectrum: on the one side is the warm & caring, and on the other is dominance and submission - and that often involves discipline and punishment. I'm on the latter spectrum, so for me being a plastic baby pants fetishist is all part of my submissive yearnings. I enjoy the humiliation of being spanked too.

However, it does seem to me (so far as I've read) that ADISC itself has attracted many more of the nurturing & caring types, than those who run to D/s and BDSM. If there are others on the D/s BDSM spectrum shout out please :)

I'd say yay and nay. I don't like it in principle for real child-rearing. It's fine between consenting adults.

Erotic Spanking

I was never spanked as a child although it was still tolerated in those days. I had enlightened parents, I guess. I've never tried erotic spanking as an adult. I don't think I'd like it myself. I'm not adverse to watching spanking videos.

However, I would point out that spanking a child is child abuse but erotic spanking is a kink. There is absolutely no relationship between the two.

And I don't think that erotic spanking will go out of style just because people never experience spanking as a kid.

Can't really choose between one or the other. When I'm feeling kinkier its sounds fun, but lately that seems to be subsiding as I get into simply little stuff with less guilt. For me the bondage/sissy overlays were a guilt release. I could blame the dom for me liking diapers and baby stuff.

I was spanked several times as a child but it was too much for me so I don't remember it too well. My parents said I broke down so much that they chose never to do it again. I couldn't even remember what I did wrong after the 1 or 2 sessions. I wish that logic had been applied to other aspects of my life. Actually I vaguely remember getting a spanking for crying after I got hit in the head with a block, but its pretty jumbled.

Reading Tom Sawyer is good partly because it shows how kids still act the same even back when. They had rods and things yet the children got into much of the same troubles as today. Kids are kids and nothing will change that.

Angelic said:
I personally hate the thought of it, it seems a little border line abusive as real kids don't get spanked nowadays. A relationship between a AB or a little and a dominiment figure is supposed to be loving and intimate either sexually or non sexually. A real child and mother/father figure is meant to be loving and iintimate in a non sexual way. I am not trying to put down the spankers or sexually abs down but I am curious what everybody thinks.

Hi Angelic. I sitting on the fence with this. Hee, hee (sitting on the fence, gess I have be spanked hard anouth.)

A loving P-Dom would disaplin there Little when there rules are broken. For me it time out on the naughty chair and thinking time about what I did. Paddy would talk it over with me. Before hand or he would worn me that if cared on then i would be having thinking time.

But he never spanked me he save that for the police.

I think it is down to the Little and there P-Dom whether spanking is something that could happen and safe words with in that.

It the gray side of little space, we wount to be able to trust someone enough to give them control over us and to look after us as a child. But a child would not have a say in there displine. Which could be going to bed early with a red bottem.

How ever we do won't to have our say with our relationships so we fell safe.

Which is kind of having our cake and eating it. The best of both worlds. Which bring me bake to the question I posted almost a year back. If we do give our consent to be treated as a child then we should we be doing the things that grown up does.?

But as much as i would love to be in Little space 24/7 and wave goodbye to the adult world. It not posable. And I don't think Little space would be as speceal if I just live up in my tree house all the time.

As you know us Little like to please people and we don't like upsetting people so for some of us civing consent tobeing spanked is part of the relationship they have with there P-Dom

Wish you where at the debate we had at the after meet of Little big land which was in this subject. Kind off. That problem why I gone on a bit.

Sorry for rambling on.

Sisi

My wife will sometimes swat my butt, usually in the morning. They we both get to find out what I'm wearing under my pants!

Spanking is never okay in my book.

there a point when a small pat on the butt can be ok but when people use it as spanking as corporal punishment to correct a behavior problem that when it wrong in my books

If we're talking about spanking actual kids as a real punishment, No. Absolutely Not. Unacceptable.

If we're talking about ABDL spanking, I'm not a huge fan of it, but I've hung around other kinksters who incorporated spanking into ABDL, and I'm willing to be spanked if it makes the play better for you.

Absolutely not for me but whatever gets you through the night

Spanking kids, no ... I don't think so. If they do something bad it's always better to opt in for some other way to punish them to help them learn exactly what it was they did wrong and why. However, I don't think spanking is always wrong even for kids, I think it really depends on a lot of different factors and it should never be a punishment you go to first.

Now as for consenting adults. I say ya go for it. I wouldn't mind be spanked in some sort of roleplay XD.

Personally, I am all for it!

My relationship is steeped in D/s and the caregiver/little dynamic between us. My girlfriend is my Mama and in being such, my Dominant. We both really like the discipline aspect and spanking is a big factor there. I guess a lot of people here don't seem to be into D/s with their ageplay or whatever they may classify it as, but I definitely am. Also I resent the idea that a relationship can't be nurturing and loving while also incorporating corporal punishment when both parties are enthusiastically consenting to as much.

That doesn't mean that I think that every caregiver/little relationship HAS to incorporate spanking, because that's not the case at all. But I really don't see the harm in spanking (in the realm of consenting relationships between adults, of course).

Spanking: yay or ney!?

Is it o.k. to spank a child... NO
Is spanking between consenting adults o.k. ... YES
Would I consent to be spanked... NO
Would I spank another consenting adult... MAYBE (been asked a couple of times.)

I dig it. I wouldn't hit a real kid or advocate for that sort of thing, but between consenting adults, folks can do whatever they want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am glad nobody will hit a real child, it's interesting how adults want to give another adult consent to as spanking growing is something that is supposed to be unpleasant. Sometimes it's like they get off on something that is supposed to be something that kids dread if they are naughty. If I got a daddy and I was naughty I would be scared in case a spanking was coming my way.

Aside from playful, giggle-inducing swats, I say NO to spankings, paddlings, and all that. The only mark on my bottom ought to be left by a cushion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back