• Yay!

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Ney!

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally prefer the diapered spanking, where there's lots of noise & activity, but none of the hurt, other than the emotional component, for doing something wrong. That's the way I remember it, and that's the way I like it. Still would/do, but it never happens, just a reminder swat, occasionally.

I don't think there is anything wrong with spanking as long as it occurs between consenting adults (I happen to like it myself).

My mom swatted my daughter on the butt today just one swat and she was shocked and went running upstairs and started crying after my mom had scolded her. What was the crime? Pouring the yogurt out on the table and smearing it around like it was finger paint. So yes kids still get spanked nowadays. I still see parents online talking about spanking their kids sometimes or once in a while or talking about when it's okay to do it. To me it's still normal because I have been spanked as a child. I think it's fine to do it to get the kid's attention. But my parents were never fine with schools hitting kids so when they checked out a private school for me, my mom didn't really like it and they rejected me anyway because I was an IEP student and I think they looked at my report cards too and saw the comments. My mother imagined me being hit on a daily basis so I start hitting other kids at school and then at home taking a wooden spoon from the kitchen drawer and swatting my brothers with it and she also imagined me having anxiety in school due to fear of being hit and pissing the teacher off if I ask a question.

For adults, I think it's okay since it's a kink. Some enjoy pain and get turned on by it. Some love to be dominated and enjoy the humiliation and the pain and they usually get hit real hard, harder than you would with a child.

I love being spanked. I prefer being spanked while wearing a diaper though, the noise it makes, and the feeling of the cushioning on my bottom. I was spanked as a child, but I don't advocate child abuse but I think the gray world we live in, if a parent using spanking as a discipline technique then if I was a judge in a courtroom, I would have to rule in the side of the parents until a law was enforced about the limitations of spanking your child. I love being spanked now, softly, or really hard, it varies and I am also into the bondage/ slave master dominance aspects as well, but it doesn't have to be all the time.

actually some parents do spank their kids when they are being naughty

I actually am a fan of spanking. So for me if I was to get a spanking for some kinda punishment I would be ok with it.

I'm okay with it as part of role playing between adults.

In terms of a consenting adult relationship, I love spanking.

My girlfriend is not an ABDL and I haven't brought up my interest as one yet, but we both enjoy spanking eachother. I think spanking can exist in a healthy relationship far outside the scope of a kink or fetish that a couple may or may not be interested in.

Sure, we spank eachother during sex (I apologize if this word isn't allowed in this forum), but we also like to lightly spank each other sometimes whether we are in bed or not. To us, it is usually meant as more of an endearing gesture - like a kiss on the neck. I believe spanking is what you want it to be. Spanking someone doesn't have to be humiliating or overly painful, it can be comforting and cute.

Just my two cents. 😊

On children, I dont outright oppose it if it is done in a controlled way as punishment.
In kink, hell yeah ;)

Well, I'm part of the younger crowd and I got spanked when I was a kid... I think it's more common than a lot of people would like to admit.

Angelic said:
Well I am glad nobody will hit a real child, it's interesting how adults want to give another adult consent to as spanking growing is something that is supposed to be unpleasant. Sometimes it's like they get off on something that is supposed to be something that kids dread if they are naughty. If I got a daddy and I was naughty I would be scared in case a spanking was coming my way.

My girlfriend won't do play spankings. When the topic first came up between us, she was adamant that if I wanted spankings as part of our relationship, they would not be something to look forward to.

Angelic said:
Well I am glad nobody will hit a real child, it's interesting how adults want to give another adult consent to as spanking growing is something that is supposed to be unpleasant. Sometimes it's like they get off on something that is supposed to be something that kids dread if they are naughty. If I got a daddy and I was naughty I would be scared in case a spanking was coming my way.

It does come off as odd, but I suppose things change at times.

Things I didn't like as a kid:

Taking a nap.

Getting a spanking.

Things I like as an adult:

Taking a nap.

Getting a spanking.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back