Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A recommendation from my therapist, among other things.

Default A recommendation from my therapist, among other things.

Hey ya'll, Ruth here. Thought I'd share something that made me happy.

So my school provides free psychological counseling, and I used it a lot last year to talk about my diaper fetish. Doing that really helped me to stop seeing it as a negative thing.

So we had our first session of the semester and we eventually get to this subject.

Therapist "So have you continued wearing your diapers since I last saw you?"
    Me "No."
    Therapist "Why not?"
    Me "Well I was back home, and my parents would have probably found out."
    Therapist "Well now that you're back here and you have your own room, you should order some more."

That made my day. It felt really good to have someone else tell me to wear them. Like the way she said it, it only made sense that I should keep doing it.

So yeah, I'm about to order my diapers. This is my second time, but the first time was all the way back at spring break, and back then I didn't own any girly clothing, so it feels like the first time all over again.

I'd also like to start exploring some LG stuff. Like I used to think I was dl, but ever since I realized I was transgender, I've been more curious about exploring that possibility a bit more.

So I know that other people have asked for recommendations on what to get before, and I've already looked at a few of those. But I do have a question.

Since I don't know if I like pacifiers yet, should I buy a baby one at the store just to find out, or is the experience so different that I ought to just buy an adult one? I'm on the fence here because I've tried thumbsucking, and that doesn't do much for me, but certain pacifiers look really cute and I love being adorable.

Feel free to apply that question to any other ab product, whether it be wipes, bottles or the rest. Or don't, if out think I can just find out somewhere else in this forum.

So yeah, thanks for reading, I'll probably make a post once my stuff arrives.

Yours,

Ruth.

Sounds like an amazing therapist

That is an awesome therapist.

And I'd suggest going for an adult one as the baby ones aren't as satisfying to me at least.

https://www.amazon.com/LittleForBig-...adult+pacifier

This is one of the ones I have, but mine is light blue. They come in white too if you're interested. All $8.80 with free shipping. Great to try one out and not spending a ton of money on something you potentially might end up not liking.

Thanks Ruth, that answered a question I've had for a long time. The question is: Are there professionals out there that are enlightened to the fact that there is no cure (or explanation) for this condition (ABDL), it's harmless (as long as there are no other underlying problems) and that their role is simply to help the person accept themselves the way they are? So now I know there is at least one good one out there.

And go with the adult paci. It has a much more natural feel and the larger shield won't chafe your lips as much.

Quote Originally Posted by tickles51 View Post
    Thanks Ruth, that answered a question I've had for a long time. The question is: Are there professionals out there that are enlightened to the fact that there is no cure (or explanation) for this condition (ABDL), it's harmless (as long as there are no other underlying problems) and that their role is simply to help the person accept themselves the way they are? So now I know there is at least one good one out there.

And go with the adult paci. It has a much more natural feel and the larger shield won't chafe your lips as much.
    Yeah, she actually knew ABDL was a thing before I told her I had those feelings. I probably wasn't her first. I got the impression from her that this is how a normal person in her profession would react, but she is a California therapist and attitudes might be different elsewhere.

Anyway, I recommend that every single adult go to therapy if they can afford it. I think society as a whole would benefit from that, because the average human carries way more stuff with them than they can handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Yeah, she actually knew ABDL was a thing before I told her I had those feelings. I probably wasn't her first. I got the impression from her that this is how a normal person in her profession would react, but she is a California therapist and attitudes might be different elsewhere.

Anyway, I recommend that every single adult go to therapy if they can afford it. I think society as a whole would benefit from that, because the average human carries way more stuff with them than they can handle.
    I think therapy is a great thing to have, but i find my out therapeutic outlets more useful to me then therapists. That said, Im glad you have a therapist you feel is right for you, im sure its a wonderful feeling, and a validating one I would imagine.
    I wonder if school therapists are traditionally more broad minded?

The therapist seems to already know your real life and everything related to it, to note here is make sure that she was talking seriously without any facts of jokes.

Yeah, I like your therapist. When I had to see a psychiatrist, he said I'd probably outgrow the desire for diapers. Wow was he ever wrong! I'm glad you found a good one. I had a lot of more serious issues so that's what we discussed rather than diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by AEther View Post
    The therapist seems to already know your real life and everything related to it, to note here is make sure that she was talking seriously without any facts of jokes.
    My anxiety towards having a diaper fetish one of the first things I brought up with her. I started seeing her nine months ago. I'd be really impressed if she could keep a joke up this long.

Hi Ruth.

Hee that would like an amazing therapist. It was through mine I found out that I was a Little. He told me that I had a form of Peter Pan Sydrom and he recommended I relaxed in to being my in-child, and let my self play. So now I am a lost boy hee, hee.

I recomind to talk to your therapist about your in child and see what they have to say about it.

Anyway Pasifers they just suck! LOL when I tryed my first one I got it form Sainsbury's the 12+ month one which has the bigist tit on it. The charming felling for me was instant so I got it.

It helped me sleep as it just felt good.

I then brought my AB one and that felt good better and more comfortable becouse the bigger Adult size tit.

Now my boy who is a Middle tryed one I was sent. I didn't like it becouse the hard was bigger than I use to. But that had the "ho whaw." Factor as well as soon as he put in in his mouth he started to enjoy sucking.

One day I get he to try out diapers. Hee, hee maybe.

Well I hope that helps you.

Sisi