Thread: Weraing Baby Diapers

Default Weraing Baby Diapers

Some Abs wear baby diapers how they do that how do they still fit?

Some of them are very thin and some use extenders so it can fit around the waste

And some don't mind how tight they are.

Some like me. Also use convertup's which allows them to fit comfortably.

Honestly idk even if they fit it's doesn't feel how it felt when we were all actual babies/toddlers.
    I like big diapers to make me feel like a baby. Not actual baby diapers :/.
    The designs are awesome but I'd just feel silly trying even if it fit (ironic, right?)

some people in the fandoms metabolisms haven't caught up to them yet and don't mind leaking, personally if I want a nostalgia feel, I'll wear attends with a waist band (to me they feel like the diapers I wore when I was 2-3), however I prefer something functional, that said upon insistance from someone who works there who gave me a coupon giving the little paws a chances (granted they seem more overkill to me then even the dry 24/7 were)

I've put baby diapers inside a pair of briefs before and used them.
    They obviously leak very easily, and don't hold a lot, but the feeling is still nice. If you do just a few squirts at a time, you still get the same sensation of wetting and wearing a diaper which is good