Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiding in a Computer Case?

Default Hiding in a Computer Case?

Been reading around the forums a bit to see if anyone had any ideas for hiding spots, and I feel like one of the least conspicuous places I can find for myself is inside of a computer case. And I found a used one on a classifieds site: a Dell Optiplex GX520. Now I'm looking to buy some Abri-Form X-Plus diapers, specifically the L4s. As far as I know, they're quite large, and part of me feels like they may not be able to fit inside of the case itself, buuuuuut maybe someone here can reassure me. If not, then I guess we're back to the drawing board; ha, ha.

Have done this before, but you won't fit much in these sort of cases, particularly if it's the slim version. Even if you take everything out of the case I doubt you'll fit an entire pack. You could always try looking for a large tower, or splitting the pack.

And, for obvious reasons, don't run the computer with the diapers inside

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    Been reading around the forums a bit to see if anyone had any ideas for hiding spots, and I feel like one of the least conspicuous places I can find for myself is inside of a computer case. And I found a used one on a classifieds site: a Dell Optiplex GX520. Now I'm looking to buy some Abri-Form X-Plus diapers, specifically the L4s. As far as I know, they're quite large, and part of me feels like they may not be able to fit inside of the case itself, buuuuuut maybe someone here can reassure me. If not, then I guess we're back to the drawing board; ha, ha.
    Depends on the case, With mine I have a MICRO-ATX you wouldn't fit anything in there, while with ordinary ATX you might fit some things, but I would be worried about it catching fire.

Either way, there usually isn't that much room in ATX cases, if you have a graphics card.
    Last edited by Binary; 20-Sep-2016 at 07:18.

Question is will you be using this computer or not?

I use to do this not for diapers but smoking contraband back when i use to a pothead. Its a good hiding spot if its just a plain empty computer case. But like others said it will not hold very much.

Seems like there would be a lot of sharp edges inside the computer case to poke holes in the diapers. Plus I doubt they would all fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    Seems like there would be a lot of sharp edges inside the computer case to poke holes in the diapers. Plus I doubt they would all fit.
    Would work for a few, but not many. You wouldn't be able to use the computer at the time of course.

Large subwoofer boxes have a lot of space in them too.

Hiding diapers in a computer tower? Been there, done that, like 8 years back.

If you want to do it right, try to put a small computer in a big case. Something like an old ATX full tower with a Mini-ITX board. This will give you a plausibly working PC with a lot of empty space.

I got adept at being mighty stealthy with it, forgotten corners of the basement, hidden cavities in my dresser, Under the matress(olde classic)... But the old lockable box in the closet i find is the best bet... But i like that computer tower idea. Have a dummy on hand next to your actual compy? Fake cords and all!