Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyFaceMike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I ordered two sample packs from bambino on the 13th and I haven't gotten the package yet. I emailed them and they said it was delivered on the 15th but I never got the package. Possibly phishing? What do I do will I get my money or the order back?

Check the order info it might have been the wrong address

BabyFaceMike said:
So I ordered two sample packs from bambino on the 13th and I haven't gotten the package yet. I emailed them and they said it was delivered on the 15th but I never got the package. Possibly phishing? What do I do will I get my money or the order back?

you entered the wrong address, ups delivered to the wrong address, or someone stole your package. (there is a fourth option, they have to consider the possibility you're lying and trying to con them, so don't take offense if they act a bit skeptical, they deal with that all the time)

A lot of carriers are getting GPS units in their pads, and when they drop off a package, they use their pad to scan the barcode. This (1) marks it as delivered with an exact time, and (2) geo-locates where they left the package. (you'd think it would warn them if they left it at the wrong address? dunno) But this means if you don't have it, they can come back out with their pad and confirm that it was left there, or NOT left there and walk/drive around to try to figure out where they left it.

Not everyone in every shipper has them yet. My US Postal carriers in my area are expecting them next year I think. So it's not like everyone has them at once, they're getting rolled out over time. Get a tracking number and do what you can on your end. If you find the package WAS left at your address, it becomes a stolen property case. (your problem, sorry, you have to file a police report etc and could claim it on your home owners insurance) If they delivered elsewhere, it's the shipper's problem. If they can't find and recover it and get it to you, the shipper (bambino) must file a claim and get refunded, who will then send you a replacement.

Technically your involvement at this stage isn't required, bambino can file a claim now and get them to go research it. (the shipper is ONLY responsible to their customer, the one that paid them to deliver it to you) But you'll shave several days off your resolution if you're involved with the shipper, assuming they are cooperative.

I've personally had several deliveries left at other addresses. (no diaper deliveries tho!) So far I've been able to recover everything.

Do u have tracking for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back