Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I want to call my mum mummy, I want to speak more childish, and be more childish

Bit dodgy around your actual Mum - why not try and find a local ABDL scene or some friends to hang with/chat to? There might be more scope for that there.

Also, it's waaaaay better to do with a boy/girlfriend, so... Maybe save it for that moment, too?

I can't see a way it'd ever be OK to act like that without initiating worry about your behaviour, sorry bud!

icklespace said:
I want to call my mum mummy, I want to speak more childish, and be more childish

Hi icklespace

You know your family best.
Does your muther know of your little side?
How do you think she would recact if you call her mummy?
Regress if you are a little or age playing in front of your Perents might get them worrying about you if they don't know that you are going in to little space around them.

If you are luck to have supportive Perents that are OK with you age play around them or with support you to relax and be your self as a little. They would be the best to hold you in a Little mind set.

But you know your Perents best to search the reaction.

I don't know any other TBs that live in Devon Uk I am in South Devon just out side Torquay. If you live in the part and you wount to go to munch were you can be Little I am happy to meet up with you so you not on your own.

If you think you would like that then places privet message me. There is a full Little that live in Devon.

Any way.

Hope this helps you

Sisi

DanDanSuperman said:
Bit dodgy around your actual Mum - why not try and find a local ABDL scene or some friends to hang with/chat to? There might be more scope for that there.

Also, it's waaaaay better to do with a boy/girlfriend, so... Maybe save it for that moment, too?

I can't see a way it'd ever be OK to act like that without initiating worry about your behaviour, sorry bud!

I wanted to echo this. In general, parents are not going to be fans of regressive behavior. Their job is to help us be functional adults. While I don't think there is necessarily a conflict between being an AB and being a functional adult, it's a tough needle to thread in an explanation and it's just not a good area for a parent to be involved. Find ABDL friends or get yourself a significant other and go to town.

I live in Torquay too if you want to meet up with me as well :) I have a few little friends and daddy doms who are happy to go and do fun things like go to the paignton pier and stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back