Why do you mainly use/wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me, convience mostly, also ocasionally loss of control due to ibs and oab sometimes sneezing spells causes me to have bowel accidents.

I wear for medical need combined with multiple physical disabilities, beyond that I have become a DL as a way to make the additional chore less so, my disabilities are the kind that no one wants progressive , degenerative until death, and if my Doctors are right the end is coming like a fully loaded freight train going downhill without brakes, I ultimately will have all my senses working see things, hear, smell, feel touch but will be unable to respond to any of it , I won't even be able to blink or swallow or help reposition to have my diaper changed , this is what Doctors are expecting in the next 2 years.

And let me just say it is far easier to accept and deal with IC and diapers than it is to know your life is coming to a close, ultimately from the time we are born we are dying , we don't know exactly when or how much time we have and we can look forward to the future, my problem is I know what the future holds and there is no turning back, only live for today because tommorow could be a completely different animal, and is not nice.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Just so great to read how many of you feel same about wearing diapers.
I think it just feels good, it reliefs stress and also anxiety.
Also then I feel relieved, some stress is over, it is just nice to wear diaper and enjoy of it and feel more relaxed and reliefed.
And above all this, it does give sexual arousal feeling.

For comfort, stress relief and security in situations where toilet is not available or in heavy use in very crowded places or after long and hard day when accident during night is possibility.

I wear mainly as a form of destress or when there is a chance i may have an accident either due to me being sick or if it is a long trip or when bathrooms are not available as well :p

i mostly wear during a certain time of the month, but also sometimes just for fun.

well first and foremost im a bedwetter so i have to wear at night or deal with laundry in the morning. ignoring that fact, i like to wear during the day to relax and stay comfy. im also at my computer alot so i dont mind being lazy and gaming for a long time while padded =3

I wear them for the immense pleasure they give me. Erotic and comfortable in a both physical and psychological way.

It was at first very sexual for me, because my best friend at the time who got me into ABDL in the first place got me to buy some, and try them, and made it very sexual along the way, and the more I enjoyed it , the more I got to wearing at work, and then I wore at work so I could avoid the bathroom, and keep working, I also have a phobia of public restrooms, but sadly that friend is gone now, so I mostly wear to avoid bathrooms, and then sometimes in my spare time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back