Why do you mainly use/wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started out sexual for me, long long ago. From a young age I was masturbating to thoughts of potty training and training pants. That aspect is still there, but in recent years however I've also discovered my ab side, which wears diapers for comfort and to feel small as well.

I use and wear because I simply love the feel of a very pee'd in diaper! I totally enjoy the heaviness, bulkiness, and the warm "wetish" feeling offered by the Abena Abriflex M3. I have been wearing the one I have on now since 8:00 this morning. It is now close to noon and it has taken at least 4 heavy wettings. I like the feeling when I walk around the house that it is so bulky that I can hardly put me knees together. The way the big wet heavy diaper surrounds my crotch makes me feel nice and secure. It simply feels so nice...

To pee in mostly. I like how it feels and the thickness feeling of the diaper and the padding feeling. Also I feel complete in them. Also because I like being forced in them so I have to wear them, daddy says so.

- - - Updated - - -

welostme said:
Yeah - I know. I'm currently wearing 24/7 right now for the past month and a half...actually lost count of the days.

Has it actually helped with your thought of wearing diapers and now it's barely on your mind?

Calico said:
Has it actually helped with your thought of wearing diapers and now it's barely on your mind?

Yes, it has. I do not even think about it at all. I know that I am wearing a diaper, but other than that...a diaper thought hardly crosses my mind. I go about my day normally with a great and positive attitude about everything. When I am not wearing a diaper, the urge to wear one is great, and it is very hard not to think about them. I have enjoyed diapers since I was seven...it has been with me since. The urges have grown more intense over the years as my stress and anxiety levels have skyrocketed. It is purely a comfort thing for me. I thought it was sexual at first, but it is not. When I am wearing a diaper, I feel normal. Without one, I feel off.

Truth be told it originally was out of jealousy. I became an uncle at a young age and lost being the center of attention. I got the idea in my head that if I were a baby again I'd be getting the attention. Eventually I forgot about it. Around the age of thirteen the interest return, but was sexual (hello, puberty). After getting my hands on some diapers that could fit me and more so wearing them to bed, it became comforting. I had to deal with alot of bullies in high school and wearing diapers reminded me of when I was little and everything was ok. To this day it remains kind of like a comfort/security aspect for me.

WBxx said:
For me the interest is as much bed-wetting as diapers. Anyway, I remember engaging in masturbatory behavior (rubbing & humping) in my wet bed long before puberty. Not sure when they started, but I also remember experiencing dry orgasms while “playing” in my purposely wet bed before puberty. Hence, I conclude my interest has always been sexual. Perhaps the same for you?

For me ... that is what turned it sexual later in life. Pretty much ended up doing same thing.

Calico said:
welostme said:
Yes, it has. I do not even think about it at all. I know that I am wearing a diaper, but other than that...a diaper thought hardly crosses my mind. I go about my day normally with a great and positive attitude about everything. When I am not wearing a diaper, the urge to wear one is great, and it is very hard not to think about them.

This somewhat describes my situation, too. I dug into my diaper stash only about 6 weeks ago, after a roughly 5 year purge. So it's not that I can't give them up, but it again feels so natural and normal that I don't want to.

As a teen it was sexual: an unusual and highly forbidden undergarment, and the feeling of wetting myself was so highly arousing. Even when my homemade diapers leaked all down my legs and into the bathtub. Today it's somewhat the same, although I typically don't leak, lol. I'm sure there's a comfort/stress relief element as well, but that's harder to pin down. I'm embarrassed to say there's probably also a "laziness" element. Even if a change takes me 10 minutes, that seems more efficient. I'm also doubly embarrassed with the thought that as I'm otherwise quite healthy, on a subconscious level I want a disability. Anybody want a go at that?

Well now it is mostly for bed wetting , I wore them off and on for fun cause i liked the feeling , but my bed wetting has got pretty regular and so i sleep diapered every night. I don't wear during the day except every so often , i would just as soon wet my pants as wet a diaper, given the opportunity I would just wet my pants all the time. and would wet the bed without diapers and just content with washing the padding but my wife would rather I wore a diaper so she doesn't get into the wet side of the bed.

I wanted to go back in diapers starting at age 4. It just made me feel good and I liked the wet feeling. It became linked to my sexuality soon after puberty. I generally wear only long enough to use the diaper once and masturbate, but sometimes I wear for hours at a time or all night. I don't wear in public, although I may start wearing on long drives.

I wear diapers mostly for stress-relief. There's not much else quite as comforting as having thick, soft, crinkly, secure padding encompassing my rump. It's mostly out of babyish fun, but there's also some "adult" fun. :D

Using diapers also makes me feel secure; being able to relieve myself without much thought relaxes me and helps me settle into the babyish mindset; makes me feel okay to be myself. :D

I wear for medical reasons, incontinence related to Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
Emotional reason is being a survivor of severe childhood abuse and neglect.
Yes, I admit that sexually diapers are arousing.
I am only allowed to make spermatazoa cells in my diaper.
Not allowed any expression of adult sexuality as an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy.

I wear for convenience /need

caitianx said:
I wear for medical reasons, incontinence related to Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

If you don't mind my asking, what is the connection between Autism and incontinence? Does the condition have a direct physical loss of control, is it a sensory thing where you can't tell when you have to go, is it a mental thing, combination, or something else? I see that cited frequently as a factor but without explanation.

I wear diapers for comfort and security. They make me feel little and regress me. I am still looking for the right combination of cloth and plastic pants or disposables that do not leak at times. After rediscovering my little side, I accept accidents do happen. Being able to wet them without worry is wonderful and has become easier with practice.

There is a little bit of a sexual connection also, from my early days with the one I first shared my little side with. But even with her it was more about regressing, feeling accepted, feeling secure, and feeling loved.

chamberpot said:
Well now it is mostly for bed wetting , I wore them off and on for fun cause i liked the feeling , but my bed wetting has got pretty regular and so i sleep diapered every night. I don't wear during the day except every so often , i would just as soon wet my pants as wet a diaper, given the opportunity I would just wet my pants all the time. and would wet the bed without diapers and just content with washing the padding but my wife would rather I wore a diaper so she doesn't get into the wet side of the bed.
My wife has no problem with my bedwetting as long as I don't wet her side of the bed.

I started out wearing diapers solely for sexual reasons. But I really liked the way they felt in a non-sexual way and began wearing a lot for comfort as well. Then once I discovered my AB side, that increased my desire to wear as well.

Well it's primarily medical, but I've accepted my little side and enjoy the comfort and security too. Beats being ashamed of it or trying to hide it.

I wear diapers for their intended purpose, which in my case is severe urge incontinence. As far back as I can remember diapers have given me the confidence to go about my day without worrying about wetting or messing accidents. That's the primary reason I wear. I also like wearing them because they make me feel little. At puberty, I found out, they turned me on sexually (which was actually pretty annoying because its pretty hard to put on a diaper with an erection). Most of the time, they aren't sexual for me except when I see a woman wearing one.

Oh man. Settle in.

1. I know I've wanted to wear diapers at least since I was 3, because that's the earliest memory I have of doing something diaper-y, but I'm pretty sure it goes back further than that.

2. I was a long time getting out of diapers. I probably could have left them at 3, but I had a bunch of issues. My last diaper was some time between 6 and 7 years of age.

3. When I hit puberty, I started getting aroused at the thought of being in diapers.

4. I've been wearing full-time for a long time, and diapers are no longer optional, partly as a result of deliberate action on my part and partly as a result of time and circumstance. I have tried toilet training. It turns out it is incredibly difficult. So far my success rate is 0 for 2 and I just don't have the motivation to try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back