(U.K. News) Baby Vest Onesie Short & Long Sleeves (M&S) £5.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
M&S : Marks & Spences : are now selling baby vest short & long sleeve only £5.50/£6 Age 16 years (Can Fit Small/Medium Adults)

can confirm that they fit great and photos coming soon !

Upto Age : 16 (Fits Small/Medium Adults)

This can't be true, why make baby clothes for teens

This is 100% true and they for : Special Needs !

£5.50 not complaining and for that price get a bargain

http://www.marksandspencer.com/pure-cotton-short-sleeve-bodysuit/p/p22485287?image=SD_04_T78_8381_Z0_X_EC_0&color=WHITE&prevPage=plp

They look cool.

This is awesome!

Wow thats something that is pretty cool considering most companies only make them for babies and toddlers, hope they make this in a larger size range in the future as I would buy one or two for myself except for the fact that I can't fit into clothing meant for a 16 year old as I am now nearly 36 years young and am a large stocky person.

If M&S is successful in selling them maybe other manufacturers might sit up and take notice so disabled people who need to wear baby style clothing can buy stuff without the consent stigmitizum still attached to these items.

I only just have one wish and that is Tha they should have been doing that earlier when I was 16 20 years ago in 1996.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Yay! :D thank you for the link! I fit into age 11/12 or 12/13 :D

I have ordered 3x vest and 3x t shirt ones will post a pic tomorrow

It's seems they've expanded the range since I first looked a few months ago, I just hope the make the sleepers in the larger sizes too.

I did a little looking around their site just to see and it looks like they ship worldwide, or at least to Canada where I am for $5 (Unless the order is over $50) Not a bad deal for $18 all in for the largest size. o_O

Has anyone tried them yet? I ordered 1 long sleeve and 2 short sleeve yesterday, still haven't dispatched :(

Seems odd for a producer like that to be making what should be labelled a onesie.
The snap buttons at the bottom just cream 'made for easy diaper changes'.
I want them.

I now have 5. they are great. :) 15-16 size :)

Looks nice! Hope other stores would start to make bigger sizes too.

Hey!! Anyone who bought these could please post a picture (just of the onesie, not yourself of course) I would like to see a better picture than the one displaying at their page cause I see it kind blurry.
And I'm 71klg and 1.78mt. I should fit well on the 16yo right? Or should I order the 14yo?
Thanks in advance

couchesstevenboy said:
Hey!! Anyone who bought these could please post a picture (just of the onesie, not yourself of course) I would like to see a better picture than the one displaying at their page cause I see it kind blurry.
And I'm 71klg and 1.78mt. I should fit well on the 16yo right? Or should I order the 14yo?
Thanks in advance

ad132efb9ed090e04ebb6dcd36133e33.jpg
8f6dc07098162fce6cd8fd55c13790f5.jpg
384f23670044d1f8a5284a9e8c0c4183.jpg

Hope that's worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does help a lot, thank you so much. I'll place an order in the following days

i remember seeing the campaign petitioning them to make them. Sadly it looks like they are going to be slightly too small for me :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back