diapered in a drive thru?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylorab

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone gone through a drive thru with you diaper showing? I would really like to sometime but don't want to get in trouble.

I have and it was so exciting and fun

how would anyone have an even remote chance of seeing that? Go through the drive-thru without pants if you want to engage in any sort of risk... ;)

I've gone through a drive thru with a diaper on, but I was fully dressed. Like bambinod said...try it with no pants on. That would be exhilarating.

If not wearing clothes to cover, why just a drive through? You might as well take a nice drive out anywhere. The result will be the same. Some likely stranger will see you and give some kind of response. If this is what you desire, go for it. But do expect the potential for some negative feedback. Society is not ready for this and some may even qualify it as indecent exposure. I would not do it myself.

I would be really surprised if there's any reaction at all. I've never had anyone call me out in a drive through, lol.

I've literally messed mid food order(not good days, mind), and nobody has said a word.

If, and that's a big if, the diaper is even seen, all that's going to happen will be one of two things. No reaction what-so-ever, or the person will laugh after you pull away and tell their coworkers. That's it.

Stop trying to force this fetish on other people. There's no need. This is where the line gets crossed.

MaxiPad89 said:
If, and that's a big if, the diaper is even seen, all that's going to happen will be one of two things. No reaction what-so-ever, or the person will laugh after you pull away and tell their coworkers. That's it.

Stop trying to force this fetish on other people. There's no need. This is where the line gets crossed.

Amen to that.

They can also refuse to serve you there again and ban you from that drive through if it causes ENOUGH offence.

yurguardianangel said:
They can also refuse to serve you there again and ban you from that drive through if it causes ENOUGH offence.

Compared to the real difficulties that people working a drive-through window can face, I doubt someone wearing diapers would even register. My inclination is toward discretion but it's not as though it's indecent exposure.

Trevor said:
Compared to the real difficulties that people working a drive-through window can face, I doubt someone wearing diapers would even register. My inclination is toward discretion but it's not as though it's indecent exposure.

See what would happen if a man/women walked down the road in JUST a diaper though.

They would be arrested for indecent exposure and probably sectioned under the mental health act too.

Fully exposing your underwear in public other than the beach,swimming pool or gym changing room would count as indecent exposure.

yurguardianangel said:
See what would happen if a man/women walked down the road in JUST a diaper though.

They would be arrested for indecent exposure and probably sectioned under the mental health act too.

Fully exposing your underwear in public other than the beach,swimming pool or gym changing room would count as indecent exposure.

I suppose I should have qualified that as a jurisdictional matter. In my home city and state, public nudity is allowed. Indecent exposure is not a matter of a state of undress but how one behaves while undressed. It is certainly possible one might have trouble walking down a Seattle street in a diaper but based on my read of the laws, if one is minding their own business and not making a scene of it, they should be alright. I'm not going to be the one to test it since public displays of any kind aren't my thing. I have certainly seen worse on the city streets pass with little more than a raised eyebrow or rolled eyes.

I wouldn't do it - because I think shoving my fetish in the faces of members of the public is unethical.

Christ almighty, what happened to the uptight ADISC? We used to be a force for sanity.

Did any body participant in or see the Philly (Philadelphia, PA USA) Naked Bike Race a couple weeks ago?

No arrests were made and there were police around.

BabyDenise said:
Did any body participant in or see the Philly (Philadelphia, PA USA) Naked Bike Race a couple weeks ago?

No arrests were made and there were police around.

I didn't, although there's an annual naked biking event in Seattle as well. They get some flack and protests but it's been going for years.

I am not interested in being the spectacle for unwanted attention but so wish we lived in a world where people could walk around in only their diapers if they chose too with no fear of negative sentiment or bulling from the state.

I appreciate for others to accept visibly displayed diapers:

1. It would only be fair for me to accept everyone else's personal choice in dress, hygene and/or lack there of.

2. Being accepted may actually ruin the enjoyment for some peeps.

I have been diapered while going through a drive thru many times. That being said, I am always pretty careful not to have my diaper showing. If in any of the hundreds of times I have done it and my diaper was showing, I am not aware of it, and no one has ever mentioned it. The chances of anyone noticing would be so very slight that it hardly seems to be relevant.
Like the previous posted said, drive thru with no pants if you really want someone to notice. But then you are getting into the realm of exhibitionism and forcing your kinky side on others. Not good!
Maybe someone should start a thread about exhibitionism and diaper wearing. Could be interesting...

Wearing an exposed diaper at a drivethru is bad and forcing someone into that is also bad.

Edit:
Seriously you should know that, you know who you are.

I have to agree with the "uptight" crowd.

The public haven't agreed to participate or spectate to our fetishism, and wearing openly for the gratification of an exhibitionism or humiliation fetish not only reinforces disagreeable stereotypes and misperceptions of "us"--the fetish community as a whole, plus the incontinent diapered population--it vitiates the broad notions of 'consent' considered in their most expansive light.

While I would LOVE to live in a universe where this sort of thing could be done, I just can't, given modern society, get behind this as a good idea :(

EDIT: Also, hello other-skunk! <3

I wear a diaper under my clothes all the time, I have gone thru a drive in because my diaper was very wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back