Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: diapered in a drive thru?

Default diapered in a drive thru?

Has anyone gone through a drive thru with you diaper showing? I would really like to sometime but don't want to get in trouble.

how would anyone have an even remote chance of seeing that? Go through the drive-thru without pants if you want to engage in any sort of risk...

I've gone through a drive thru with a diaper on, but I was fully dressed. Like bambinod said...try it with no pants on. That would be exhilarating.

If not wearing clothes to cover, why just a drive through? You might as well take a nice drive out anywhere. The result will be the same. Some likely stranger will see you and give some kind of response. If this is what you desire, go for it. But do expect the potential for some negative feedback. Society is not ready for this and some may even qualify it as indecent exposure. I would not do it myself.

I would be really surprised if there's any reaction at all. I've never had anyone call me out in a drive through, lol.

I've literally messed mid food order(not good days, mind), and nobody has said a word.

If, and that's a big if, the diaper is even seen, all that's going to happen will be one of two things. No reaction what-so-ever, or the person will laugh after you pull away and tell their coworkers. That's it.

Stop trying to force this fetish on other people. There's no need. This is where the line gets crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    If, and that's a big if, the diaper is even seen, all that's going to happen will be one of two things. No reaction what-so-ever, or the person will laugh after you pull away and tell their coworkers. That's it.

Stop trying to force this fetish on other people. There's no need. This is where the line gets crossed.
    Amen to that.

yurguardianangel

They can also refuse to serve you there again and ban you from that drive through if it causes ENOUGH offence.

Quote Originally Posted by yurguardianangel View Post
    They can also refuse to serve you there again and ban you from that drive through if it causes ENOUGH offence.
    Compared to the real difficulties that people working a drive-through window can face, I doubt someone wearing diapers would even register. My inclination is toward discretion but it's not as though it's indecent exposure.