• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

I am new member here and I came over this site because I was looking for a diaper community. I have got dysfunctional exertional incontinence from a neurologic disability and have used different diapers for almost 30 years now, it is a long story about how I became a DL and about my disability and I do not wanna tell it here so if you wanna know just ask me but do not bully me for it because I have been bullied for my disability for many years and that is enough now. My interest in diapers are really big now but I do not like to dress up as a baby. I just use diapers because I have to and because I like them. I also create my own vids when I am posing in different diapers. I have many fetishes that maybe is unknown to most people but I will not tell them here, if you wanna know about them just ask me but do not bully me for it.

I do not have a real job and because of my neurologic disability I have really hard to find a job that fits me but I have a swedish driving license since 25 years. In my sparetime I like to play computer games, clean my apartment, do some laundry, watching TV, and just go out to town. I have my own webshop on Internet and I sell both brand new and used stuff but only members can buy stuff on that site. I live on my own in an apartment in Sweden.

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome,
Don't worry friend, we're same i also have bullied at my past and I don't know why, just forgive that all, okay!? So for more familiar what's your interest and hobbies?
For me I was interested with nature activities and geocacher, my hobbies was writing, reading and sometimes cooking.
Nice to meet you and hope see you around.

AEther*

Hello there Smurfen! Welcome to the group.

What kind of computer games do you play? I use to play a few first person shooter games (FPS) but haven't loaded any in quite some time.

Hi

Thanks to both of you. I play fps-games, strategy-games, car-games and so on. I have for example played Doom, Halflife, Halo, Splinter Cell, Sniper ghost warrior, Area 51, Need for Speed and many many more. I have played them on the first generation of Xbox but also I have played some games on my computer, but I don´t like to play with mouse and keybord so I have a Xbox 360 handcontrol that I connect to my computer by a free USB 2-port.

Smurfen said:
Welcome to ADISC.
Hey Smurfen! There be no bullying loud round here. Thems that do get their arses kicked out of here. So, have fun and ask anything you want, on-topic or off. Chances are that there's somebody here just like you. Just remember to keep it PG-13.

Welcome!

Hi teddy

What´s PG-13, is it a name of a rule in here?

Thanks for welcome me.

- - - Updated - - -

tickles51 said:
Hey Smurfen! There be no bullying loud round here. Thems that do get their arses kicked out of here. So, have fun and ask anything you want, on-topic or off. Chances are that there's somebody here just like you. Just remember to keep it PG-13.

Hi teddy

What´s PG-13, is it a name of a rule in here?

Thanks for welcome me.

- - - Updated - - -

babygirlxo said:

Thanks

Welcome home! You have fetishes? So do I. Maybe we can learn from each other.

Welcome home!

Smurfen said:
Hi

Thanks to both of you. I play fps-games, strategy-games, car-games and so on. I have for example played Doom, Halflife, Halo, Splinter Cell, Sniper ghost warrior, Area 51, Need for Speed and many many more. I have played them on the first generation of Xbox but also I have played some games on my computer, but I don´t like to play with mouse and keybord so I have a Xbox 360 handcontrol that I connect to my computer by a free USB 2-port.

Have you tried iRacing? It's one of the best racing simulators out there.

Welcome to the forum,

Firehawk said:
Have you tried iRacing? It's one of the best racing simulators out there.

No unfortunatelly not, but if I find it maybe I try it.

- - - Updated - - -

Eric61 said:
Welcome home! You have fetishes? So do I. Maybe we can learn from each other.

Yes maybe we can, do you mind if I add you as a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back