AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Don't know if they ever be granted:sad:

You might if you wished very, very hard. And have been a very good little boy. You just might come across the the thing that will trigger you in to little space.

Hee, hee

Sisi

sisi said:

You might if you wished very, very hard. And have been a very good little boy. You just might come across the the thing that will trigger you in to little space.

Hee, hee

Sisi

1st two things on list is diapers and paci when ill get these see if they can do it

I have two Amazon wishlists, I have like a Christmas wishlist of things that my family might get me, things that aren't insanely overtly babyish but still make me feel little and then I have a private wishlist that I try to buy myself something from every few weeks. Slowly you get a pretty decent collection going.

Everybody has things on their wish list and they get it as times goes on and more things add on to it as times goes by.

i have several on amazon just so i can go back and get them when i have money or so daddy has a list for my birthday/christmas and so my friends can get me stuff if they want

the my LITTLE pony is a huge list of my little pony stuff since i love pinkiepie and thats the theme of my playroom/nursery. i made the "little" part big cause imma little and its mainly baby toys and stuff lolz

Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back